• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Registration Opens Tomorrow: Let the Adventure Begin!

I know one of the directors from our group tried to book the Hyatt and was told the PC rate is $129 and they said she couldn't book it direct. So they may have something for us to book...
finley1991
Registration opens tomorrow!!!Wonder if we'll make hotelRegistration opens tomorrow!!!

Wonder if we'll make hotel reservations at the same time. I know PC isn't using Travel Planners anymore so I wonder how it's going to work this time...

Guess we'll find out tomorrow! :)

I know one of the directors from our group tried to book the Hyatt and was told the PC rate is $129 and they said she couldn't book it direct. So they may have something for us to book through.

How come they aren't using Travel Planners?

How did you learn that they aren't using TP??? I had nothing but trouble with them and am thrilled that we don't have to go through them!!:party:

I called Travel Planners a few weeks ago to see when reg was opening and the guy said that he didn't see it on his list so he would ask his supervisor. His supervisor got on the phone and VENTED on me that PC wasn't using them any longer and they didn't know why and were really disappointed. I assured him I didn't know anything about it but he still went on for another few minutes. So I don' know what is up. I never had any problems with them... I always called directly and never tried to book online. In any case, I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

PS: I just got back from a HO visit with Jan Gilbert and asked her about the hotel reg and she said that TP would be handling it so I told her my story and she said that she didn't know anything about it... and then again, she's in the sales dept. not the meetings dept and that they handled everything.

I didn't make my reservations on line either. Always called directly and they messed up almost EVERY time.

Funny that a supervisor would vent like that...

Travel Planners sucked. While I never had any major problems, I've heard enough horror stories from other people to warrant PC firing them.

p.s. Isn't Jan Gilbert the best? She is so funny!!!

I recieved this today in an email and was truly touched by the words written by this young girl and the wisdom she has come upon in her short years of life... Please copy and paste and forward this to all in your address book... TIA​

This poem was written by a terminally ill young girl in a New York Hospital .

It was sent by a medical doctor.

Make sure to read what is in the closing statement AFTER THE POEM.

:angel: SLOW DANCE :angel:

Have you ever watched kids

On a merry-go-round?

Or listened to the rain

Slapping on the ground?

Ever followed a butterfly's erratic flight?

Or gazed at the sun into the fading night?

You better slow down.

Don't dance so fast.

Time is short.

The music won't last.

Do you run through each day

On the fly?

When you ask How are you?

Do you hear the reply?

When the day is done

Do you lie in your bed

With the next hundred chores

Running through your head?

You'd better slow down

Don't dance so fast.

Time is short.

The music won't last.

Ever told your child,

We'll do it tomorrow?

And in your haste,

Not see his sorrow?

Ever lost touch,

Let a good friendship die

Cause you never had time

To call and say,'Hi'

You'd better slow down.

Don't dance so fast.

Time is short.

The music won't last.

When you run so fast to get somewhere

You miss half the fun of getting there.

When you worry and hurry through your day,

It is like an unopened gift....

Thrown away.

Life is not a race.

Do take it slower

Hear the music

Before the song is over.

--------------------

FORWARDED E-MAILS ARE TRACKED TO OBTAIN THE TOTAL COUNT.

Dear All:

PLEASE pass this mail on to everyone you know - even to those you don't know! It is the request of a special girl who will soon leave this world due to cancer.
This young girl has 6 months left to live, and as her dying wish, she wanted to send a letter telling everyone to live their life to the fullest, since she never will.
She'll never make it to prom, graduate from high school, or get married and have a family of her own.
By you sending this to as many people as possible, you can give her and her family a little hope, because with every name that this is sent to, The American Cancer Society will donate 3 cents per name to her treatment and recovery plan. One guy sent this to 500 people! So I know that we can at least send it to 5 or 6. It's not even your money, just your time!

PLEASE PASS ON AS A LAST REQUEST.

Dr. Dennis Shields, Professor
Department of Developmental and Molecular Biology
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx , New York 10461

I got that in an email today also;)

JaimeQ said:
I got that in an email today also;)

wow, same day! thats neat!

I've seen this several times but it's one of those ones to keep reading over and over often.

Christ Follower said:
I've seen this several times but it's one of those ones to keep reading over and over often.

I agree, every now and then you need a reminder!

Christ Follower said:

I agree! It's all too true. We need to remember to enjoy life.

I like that! I'm going to send it to a few people!* Just a note - the line near the end about the emails being tracked to get a total count - completely untrue, impossible, and frankly scary if it were true.

jenniferp417 said:
I like that! I'm going to send it to a few people!

* Just a note - the line near the end about the emails being tracked to get a total count - completely untrue, impossible, and frankly scary if it were true.

:( Well, thanks for telling me... here I am thinking I am doing a good deed :cry:

You are doing a good deed. I'm just a nerd who can't resist pointing stuff out.
poorbaby.gif

jenniferp417 said:
You are doing a good deed. I'm just a nerd who can't resist pointing stuff out.
poorbaby.gif

LMAO... that is so cute! I wasnt sure what the smiley was going to do hehe

Related to Registration Opens Tomorrow: Let the Adventure Begin!

1. What is "Registration Opens Tomorrow: Let the Adventure Begin!"?

"Registration Opens Tomorrow: Let the Adventure Begin!" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants can register to attend and learn about new products, business tips, and network with other consultants.

2. When will registration open for "Let the Adventure Begin!"?

Registration for "Let the Adventure Begin!" will open tomorrow, [insert date here]. Keep an eye out for an email with the registration link or check our website for more information.

3. Is there a cost to register for "Let the Adventure Begin!"?

No, registration for "Let the Adventure Begin!" is completely free for all Pampered Chef consultants.

4. Can I invite other consultants to register for "Let the Adventure Begin!"?

Yes, we encourage you to invite your team and other consultants to join us for "Let the Adventure Begin!" The more the merrier!

5. Will there be any exclusive deals or promotions for those who register for "Let the Adventure Begin!"?

Yes, as a thank you for attending "Let the Adventure Begin!", we will be offering exclusive deals and promotions on new products for registered consultants only. Don't miss out on these amazing offers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • calebsmom0822
  • General Chat
Replies