• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Register for Celebrate the Magic..

In summary, you can now register for your travel or gift card rewards. You can also customize your trip or get the best flights.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
just got the email that we can register!

• Select your travel or gift card reward!
• Get the BEST flights!
• Customize or extend your trip!

Haven't gotten mine yet!! I'm excited!

Whahhoo!!! Just registered and called ITA asking about adjoining rooms ( 4 kids,) and the super nice lady I spoke with said she was sending a note to her coordinator as we spoke. Happy happy joy joy..

Just got mine, too!! Wooohoooo!!!
Strange question....but for those who have traveled with PC before...in reference to the shirt size... How do the shirts tend to run?
I wear between a small and a medium.
Not a huge issue, I know...but just thought I'd ask...
:D

The shirts tend to run normal sizes. This is the first time that I seen it break down Men and Ladies sizes. Usually it is just adult or youth.

chefkugler said:
The shirts tend to run normal sizes. This is the first time that I seen it break down Men and Ladies sizes. Usually it is just adult or youth.

Yes - it's the breakdown that intrigued me. I wonder if they're doing a more feminine sty;e for the ladies now rather than big boxy t-shirts....that would be a welcomed change!

I hope that is why. I hate having to wear a big T shirt every year. I told my hubby that maybe it will be a tank top. After all it will be in the 90's. He laughed and said sorry, you won't get me wearing one. LOL

chefkugler said:
I hope that is why. I hate having to wear a big T shirt every year. I told my hubby that maybe it will be a tank top. After all it will be in the 90's. He laughed and said sorry, you won't get me wearing one. LOL

OMG!! I hope it is NOT a tank top!!:bugeye: I am doing tricep presses and lifting for my biceps, but I seriously don't think I will be tank top ready by June!! That would not be a pretty sight!:eek::yuck:

yeah i was also surprised to see the gender break down. I'll finish registering probably tomorrow morning

I just did my registration. Starting to feel real. WooHoo!!

Has anyone registered and got their transportation info already? Just wondering when to expect my flight info.

I registered on Wednesday! I love that it's finally official now!!! :)

So here's my funny little situation in registering... so I'm bringing 4 adults and buying in my two kids under 2 because it's super cheap to do it that way, YAY! But here's the thing, one of my little ones isn't even born yet! LoL So no birth date to register, let alone a name! hahaha So I spent an hour on hold and finally got through and they told me they would make a note in my file about the special circumstance and that I would need to call as soon as possible to register my new baby and pay for him to come. I told her I'm not due until mid-May... their deadline is the end of February! hahaha Guess they'll have to wait a while, I don't feel like rushing to pick a name just to register him online, hehehe

Hope everyone else's registrations have been smooth and care free!!! SO EXCITED FOR JUNE!

OhmyDLM said:

So here's my funny little situation in registering... so I'm bringing 4 adults and buying in my two kids under 2 because it's super cheap to do it that way, YAY! But here's the thing, one of my little ones isn't even born yet! LoL So no birth date to register, let alone a name! hahaha So I spent an hour on hold and finally got through and they told me they would make a note in my file about the special circumstance and that I would need to call as soon as possible to register my new baby and pay for him to come. I told her I'm not due until mid-May... their deadline is the end of February! hahaha Guess they'll have to wait a while, I don't feel like rushing to pick a name just to register him online, hehehe

Hope everyone else's registrations have been smooth and care free!!! SO EXCITED FOR JUNE!

GREAT story!

OhmyDLM said:

That is classic!!! I love it!

Okay, It's finalized! We are registered! Thanks Deb!!

pampmomof3 said:
Okay, It's finalized! We are registered! Thanks Deb!!

You're welcome! :approve:

For those of you who have registered and are having PC book your flights, did anyone get that info yet?
I added a night stay, got that confirmation, but still nothing on my flights. Which I thought was odd, it is usually pretty quick.

Related to Register for Celebrate the Magic..

1. What is "Register for Celebrate the Magic"?

"Register for Celebrate the Magic" is an exclusive event hosted by Pampered Chef for our consultants. It is a day filled with training, inspiration, and celebration of our company and its mission.

2. How do I register for Celebrate the Magic?

You can register for Celebrate the Magic by logging into your consultant account on our website and clicking on the "Events" tab. From there, you can select the "Celebrate the Magic" event and follow the prompts to register.

3. Is there a cost to attend Celebrate the Magic?

There is a registration fee to attend Celebrate the Magic, which covers the cost of the event, meals, and materials. The fee will vary based on the location and duration of the event.

4. Do I need to bring anything with me to Celebrate the Magic?

We recommend bringing a notebook and pen to take notes during the training sessions. Additionally, you may want to bring business cards to network with other consultants and a water bottle to stay hydrated throughout the day.

5. Can I bring a guest with me to Celebrate the Magic?

Unfortunately, Celebrate the Magic is only open to registered consultants. However, we do offer special guest events throughout the year for our consultants to bring friends and family to experience Pampered Chef's products and culture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
micocina
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • cookinkaren99
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies