• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Redeem Your Points Now! Deadline Tonight!

In summary, to redeem your points before the deadline tonight, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Rewards" tab to browse and choose from a variety of items. Points cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions, but can be used to purchase discounted items from the rewards catalog. Points will expire if not redeemed before the deadline and can only be used towards items in the rewards catalog. If an item purchased with points is returned, the points used will be refunded to your account.
pcmom2abm
Don't forget to redeem your points by tonight!

Just thought I would bump this in case anyone forgot to redeem their points.

I wish I had of came on here yesterday to see this b/c I forgot!

oh bummer! I hope you didn't have a huge amount to cash in! :(

heat123 said:
oh bummer! I hope you didn't have a huge amount to cash in! :(

I had enough left to get a small satue pan. I had thankfully already redeemed for the most of them. I was going to use it as an incentive. Oh well, guess it was not meant to be.

I thought it was a real bummer that a lot of points were left over and got wasted :(

Related to Redeem Your Points Now! Deadline Tonight!

1. How do I redeem my points before the deadline tonight?

To redeem your points before the deadline tonight, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Rewards" tab. From there, you can browse and choose from a variety of items that you can purchase with your points. Once you have selected your desired item, proceed to checkout and your points will be automatically applied to your purchase.

2. Can I combine my points with a discount code or other promotion?

No, unfortunately points cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. However, you can use your points to purchase discounted items from our rewards catalog.

3. Will my points expire if I don't redeem them before the deadline?

Yes, points that are not redeemed before the deadline tonight will expire and cannot be used towards future purchases. We recommend redeeming your points as soon as possible to ensure you get the most out of your rewards.

4. Can I use my points to purchase anything on the Pampered Chef website?

No, points can only be used towards items in the rewards catalog. These items have been specially selected for our rewards program and may not be available for purchase with regular payment methods on our website.

5. What happens if I return an item that I purchased with points?

If you return an item that was purchased with points, the points used for that purchase will automatically be refunded to your account. However, if the item was purchased with a combination of points and regular payment, only the points will be refunded and the remaining payment will be returned in the original form of payment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • cookin to the top
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
Replies