• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Red Hatters Theme Please Help!!! :)

In summary, the Red Hatters theme is a popular color scheme inspired by the Red Hat Society. It can be incorporated into Pampered Chef events and parties by using red and purple decorations and serving red and purple foods. You do not have to be a part of the Red Hat Society to use this theme and there are no specific Pampered Chef products for it. It can also be used for fundraisers or charity events, with the option to donate to the Red Hat Society or a charity of choice.
muffy12
I have a Craft Fair coming up for a huge group of Red Hat Ladies. There will be a couple hundred ladies at the fair. I was hoping to boost my bookings at this affair. Any Red Hatter Themed show ideas. I am at a lost aside from baking a hat out of the classic batter bowl......anyone ever done one of these shows? Anyone with any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and....
Happy Cooking.

If you own any simple additions pieces and stands, bring those. This group likes to entertain so I'd go with that theme. If you don't own the stands, borrow them.

Purple and red will look great with the sliver and white. . . the striped pieces may work depending on the shades of red/purple you use.

Have a drawing for a FREE COOKING SHOW.

Hi there! I have a few ideas for you. How about creating a "Red Hat Ladies Cookbook" featuring recipes from the group? You could also offer cooking demonstrations of popular dishes from different regions or countries, and incorporate a Red Hat theme into the presentation. Another idea could be to offer a "Red Hat Tea Party" where you serve traditional tea party treats with a twist, such as red velvet cupcakes or strawberry scones. You could also have a "Red Hat Recipe Swap" where everyone brings a recipe to share and try out. Good luck with your bookings and have fun at the fair!

What is the Red Hatters theme?

The Red Hatters theme is a popular color scheme used for Pampered Chef products, events, and parties. It is a combination of red and purple, with a touch of white and silver. The theme is inspired by the Red Hat Society, a social organization for women over 50.

How can I incorporate the Red Hatters theme into my Pampered Chef party?

There are many ways to incorporate the Red Hatters theme into your Pampered Chef party. You can use red and purple tablecloths, plates, and napkins, or decorate with red and purple balloons and streamers. You can also serve red and purple foods, such as berries, grapes, and red velvet cake.

Do I have to be a part of the Red Hat Society to use the Red Hatters theme?

No, you do not have to be a part of the Red Hat Society to use the Red Hatters theme. This theme is open to anyone who wants to add a fun and colorful touch to their Pampered Chef events and parties.

Are there any specific Pampered Chef products that go with the Red Hatters theme?

While there are no specific Pampered Chef products designed specifically for the Red Hatters theme, you can use any red or purple kitchen tools and gadgets to add to the theme. Some popular choices include red silicone utensils, purple stoneware, and red or purple cookware.

Can I use the Red Hatters theme for fundraisers or charity events?

Yes, you can definitely use the Red Hatters theme for fundraisers or charity events. The bright colors and fun vibe can help attract attention and make your event more memorable. You can also consider donating a portion of your proceeds to the Red Hat Society or a charity of your choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Saturday Gourmet
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
joluvscookin
  • pamperedchef07