• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Booth: Tips & Tricks

In summary, at a job fair you should concentrate on gathering leads and following up later. You should also have a display board with the next presentation time and a fake clock for people to follow.
Shell Northway
I am doing a booth in January and the focus of the event is recruiting. When I normally do booths, I concentrate on order's or bookings. Has anyone done a recruiting booth and do you have any pointer's??? Thanks

The technique is the same. At the booth your plan is really to get good leads and then follow up later. It really doesn't matter what your goal is while there. I am assuming that it is a job fair or recruiting fair that everyone who attends will be looking for work or a business. In which case you keep that in mind and gather leads for follow up just like you would for bookings. If you plan to close the deal then you definately need someone to assist with that. Closing the deal takes time away from other potentials so you may miss someone important if you are closing the deal. Tag team may be the way to go. This article has a lot on http://www.createacashflowshow.com/building-show-business/private-you-will-find-quality-network-marketing-leads-at-fairs-and-expos.htm

I think I would be sure to display all of the items someone gets in the kit. Make up as much of the paperwork packets as you can too- so they can see EVERYTHING they get. Have a binder showing some of your commission statements maybe....so they can see you make REAL MONEY.If you have a small DVD Player or feel comfortable taking your laptop, I'd play the PC DVD also. Then just answer questions- maybe have the 'Take Charge Take Action' and/or a recruiting flyer ready to hand out.Just some ideas off the top of my head.

I haven't done a job fair yet, but agree with Deb. Having a 2nd consultant there will probably work better. It's going to be hard to concentrate on one person if you have multiple people walking up to the booth.

That is all awesome advise. What would you put into the packets????

And if you have them, instead of using a folder, use the reusable shopping bags!You will of course have your info on all of those things, but throw in a business card too. ;)

Great. Thanks again!!

I just came up with a BRILLIANT idea! (Or so I think! LOL)Get one of those little flat fake clocks where you change the dial to the next "show" time. Do a display board that the next presentation will start at ... and have your clock below it. Every 15 minutes, 30 minutes, etc. Start a new presentation about all the new consultant rewards! :D Give everyone standing there a Come Join Us booklet to follow along & basically do the "interview" to a group of people!!! You can play the Your Life, Your Way DVD in between presentations and then do the actual explaining all the details to several people at once. That way, you don't have to remember what you've already said to one person & repeat yourself or accidentally omit something to the next person. ;)Dang, now I'm all fired up for a job fair!!! LOL

Oh, you probably want to have a LOT of the Consultant Agreements on hand just in case it's a huge success! :D

That is an awesome idea.

What is a recruiting booth?

A recruiting booth is a designated space at events or fairs where representatives from Pampered Chef set up a table or display to promote our products and recruit new consultants.

What are some tips for setting up a successful recruiting booth?

Some tips for setting up a successful recruiting booth include having a visually appealing display, offering samples or demonstrations of our products, and having informational materials and business cards readily available for interested individuals.

What should I bring to a recruiting booth?

Some items to bring to a recruiting booth include product samples, informational materials, business cards, a sign-up sheet for interested individuals, and any necessary equipment such as a tablecloth or display stands.

How can I effectively recruit at a booth?

To effectively recruit at a booth, it is important to engage with potential recruits, share the benefits of becoming a consultant with Pampered Chef, and have a clear call to action for interested individuals to sign up or learn more.

Are there any specific rules or regulations for recruiting at events?

Yes, it is important to check with the event organizers for any specific rules or regulations regarding recruiting at their event. Additionally, be sure to follow all company policies and guidelines for recruiting at events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Kasper2010
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies