• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Record-Breaking Show: $1,615.89 in Sales and $465 in Free Product!

In summary, one host had a show with a total of $1,615.89 and received $465 in free product. Another host had a show with a total of just over $600 and received $204.40 in products for only $6.30. The idea of showing the receipts to people who say they don't see the point in hosting a show was brought up and praised. Another consultant shares their experience of having a high and low show close last night and plans to use the receipts to show the impact of host coaching.
My Highest show last night closed out at $1,615.89!!!!! She got $465 in free product! Just had to tell someone who would get as excited as me.

Woo Hoo! I know both of you are excited!

WOW! Was she just freakin' trying to decide on all of her free product? What a great deal for both of you!

I had a host who had a $1000 show this month, and she felt guilty for getting so much for free! She ended up using part of her free, discounted, and 50% items for gifts for family and friends. It was funny watching her figure out how to spend all that FPV!:D

WOW It would take my weeks to pick stuff out. That is a good story. Did she do anything different with her show?

Holy mackerel!!! That's awesome. I think that is one of the best things about this job-when people just rake in the free stuff! Congrats on an awesome show!

WOW !!!! Congrats on your show you must be doing things right :) It is great to have high shows and feel the warm feeling inside for you and your host :) Congrats again.

She did have trouble using her free product up, I think some of it was gifts for family. She also gave her 4 half price items to her mom and sisters. She didn't need to spend any money at all to get what she wanted. I told her her Free product alone was more than alot of entire shows.

How exciting!! Great job!

that is soooo cool!

My host who's show I closed last night, had a show total of just over $600....she had 12 ordering guests.....she got $204.40 in products for a grand total of....get this....$6.30!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO printing out the recipt for her order and showing it to those people that always say "I just don't know why you would want to have a show....I don't mind paying full price"!!!!!!!

Awesome, cincychef!!! Praise God! Did you submit the show last night, so it counts as a July show.

I don't think I'd have any problem, personally, using up my FPV, but it would take me some time to decide!!

This is so inspiring! Thanks for sharing.

Sarah

cincychef said:
My Highest show last night closed out at $1,615.89!!!!! She got $465 in free product! Just had to tell someone who would get as excited as me.

Awesome! Congrats to you and your host!

chefmeg said:
I am SO printing out the recipt for her order and showing it to those people that always say "I just don't know why you would want to have a show....I don't mind paying full price"!!!!!!!

I can't believe I've never thought to do this...thanks for the idea!

That is AWESOME!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Great host coaching!

Congrats!!
Good Job!!!

pampchefsarah said:
I don't think I'd have any problem, personally, using up my FPV, but it would take me some time to decide!!
Sarah

im with you! i can just dream about going through the catalog getting everything ive always said "someday ill get that."

congratulations on the amazing show cincychef!

chefmeg said:
that is soooo cool!

My host who's show I closed last night, had a show total of just over $600....she had 12 ordering guests.....she got $204.40 in products for a grand total of....get this....$6.30!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEG!!!! What an INCREDIBLE idea! I love it.:love: I'm doing it too!

ChefBeckyD said:
MEG!!!! What an INCREDIBLE idea! I love it.:love: I'm doing it too!
Okay, so, good...I'm glad I'm not the only one who's never thought to do this!

cincychef said:
She did have trouble using her free product up, I think some of it was gifts for family. She also gave her 4 half price items to her mom and sisters. She didn't need to spend any money at all to get what she wanted. I told her her Free product alone was more than alot of entire shows.

That is so wonderful!

"Now that's a big Wahoo!" - Jean Jonas

I had my highest show and my lowest show ever and both of them closed last night. 1 girl worked followed my host coaching and she had 1100.00 in sales, and 1 girl just ignored me and dragged her show closing out and she had $152.30 in sales..... I think I will print out both of those recipets and black out the names and use them to show what a difference a some effort on the hostess's part makes...................

chefdiana2007 said:
I had my highest show and my lowest show ever and both of them closed last night. 1 girl worked followed my host coaching and she had 1100.00 in sales, and 1 girl just ignored me and dragged her show closing out and she had $152.30 in sales..... I think I will print out both of those recipets and black out the names and use them to show what a difference a some effort on the hostess's part makes...................

What do you do for host coaching? Do you just follow the example from the company, or do you have your own take on it? Do you give a letter or checklist, or incentives?

cincychef said:

Did you do anything different than you usually do to have this success? That's so amazing! Rub off some of that luck on us please! ;)

Can we get a WAHOO!?!?!?!

You super seller..... I have ?s how many came to the party? How much of it was outside orders?
BRAVO

I didn't do a great job host coaching at all. I was at conference and then she was out of town the next week. She used to be a consultant 10 years ago, but that doesn't always mean a good show, some of my worst shows were past consultants. She said 16 people would come and had 20 or 21. (my other shows this month who said 15 or more had 3-5) I started mailing my invites a few months back and she had a big guest list 35-40 people and then she sent evites to another group of people. We had 29 orders 8 outside. One thing was she was really excited, she didn't stop when she hit $1300, she started calling people and telling them what a great show she had and collected four MORE orders that way! I got SEVEN bookings. I really didn't do a demo, did 30 min chicken which they loved, tried to do an icecream social but no one ate it so I talked about the cookware for 5min and started taking orders. I was only there for3 1/2 hours.

cincychef said:
I didn't do a great job host coaching at all. I was at conference and then she was out of town the next week. She used to be a consultant 10 years ago, but that doesn't always mean a good show, some of my worst shows were past consultants. She said 16 people would come and had 20 or 21. (my other shows this month who said 15 or more had 3-5) I started mailing my invites a few months back and she had a big guest list 35-40 people and then she sent evites to another group of people. We had 29 orders 8 outside. One thing was she was really excited, she didn't stop when she hit $1300, she started calling people and telling them what a great show she had and collected four MORE orders that way! I got SEVEN bookings. I really didn't do a demo, did 30 min chicken which they loved, tried to do an icecream social but no one ate it so I talked about the cookware for 5min and started taking orders. I was only there for3 1/2 hours.

That is amazing! SEVEN bookings is crazy-awesome! way to go! Sounds like you will have a customer for life with all the free stuff you helped her get! and can you ask her whatever she is taking to send it to us so we can give some to our hosts :)

Wow that host rocks! You have to keep her in your contact list:)!

Congratulations!!!

chefmeg said:
that is soooo cool!

I would suggest using the Thank You letter from P3. That way you can remove the name, and it will show exactly what she earned and how much she paid - PLUS, how much commission she would have received if she had been a consultant!!!

And, if you were feeling REALLY generous, you could send a copy to me to use (since my biggest show, as you can see <<<<< has only been $345).

WOW! That is INCREDIBLE!

My $1200 host "only" got $265 in free ... but that doesn't count her half price items!

Wa-HOO! Way to go, DiCanCook!!

Thanks ... but don't congratulate me, congratulate her ... mine was almost 6 months ago and no show has come close to getting that much ever since!

Congrats! That is absolutly wonderful!

You must have magically powers to get your 30min chicken to work. WA-HOO is right! LOL My chicken doesn't turn out well. I've tried it like 3 times, each time different to see what the issue could be and I'm thinking....its ME! :-( Oh well on to try #4!

And someone help this math impaired woman- how did you get $465 free?? I can only come up with $365.

Last edited:
jbdowd0798 said:
You must have magically powers to get your 30min chicken to work. WA-HOO is right! LOL My chicken doesn't turn out well. I've tried it like 3 times, each time different to see what the issue could be and I'm thinking....its ME! :-( Oh well on to try #4!

And someone help this math impaired woman- how did you get $465 free?? I can only come up with $365.

Becky, it took me a second, too - but, it was a July show, so the host got an extra $100.00 bonus.

1. How did you achieve such a high sales amount at your Pampered Chef show?

We were able to achieve such a high sales amount by providing excellent customer service, showcasing our high-quality products, and offering special promotions and discounts to our guests.

2. What strategies did you use to sell $1,615.89 worth of products at your show?

We utilized effective sales techniques such as product demonstrations, interactive games, and personalized recommendations based on each guest's needs and preferences. We also made sure to highlight the unique features and benefits of our products to entice our guests to make a purchase.

3. How did the host of the show receive $465 in free product?

Our host was able to receive $465 in free product by reaching a certain sales threshold, which is a common promotion offered at Pampered Chef shows. The more sales the show achieves, the more free product the host receives as a thank you for hosting the event.

4. What was your reaction to achieving your highest show sales of $1,615.89?

We were extremely excited and proud to have achieved such a high sales amount at our Pampered Chef show. It not only reflects our hard work and dedication, but it also shows the quality and desirability of our products.

5. How can I book a Pampered Chef show and potentially receive free products?

You can easily book a Pampered Chef show by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or hosting your own show. As a host, you can earn free products, discounts, and other rewards based on the sales achieved at your show. It's a fun and easy way to earn free products while spending time with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • BethCooks4U