1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Recipes to cook at shows?

1. ponvn591

ponvn591 Novice Member

I need some new ideas for foods to cook at the parties. I am new to PC and the only things I have made are the California Club Pizza and the Smokey BBQ Chicken Pizza and the guests love it but it is getting boring. Any other PC recipes that are quick and easy and hold the guests attention?

Aug 17, 2009
  2. meganmcg

meganmcg Member

Do you have the Deep Covered Baker yet? Everything made in the DCB is awesome!

There is a Mexican Fiesta Pizza that is really good, don't have the recipe handy but it is on the PC website, one of the product use and care recipes.

Aug 17, 2009
  3. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

The cheeseburger salad is always a big hit if I'm going for something that only uses the items in the starter kit.

As for it getting boring... unless you have the same folks at each show, they don't know you have done it over and over again. Boring for you - great for them!! AND you are a pro at that recipe. I usually do the same recipe for a whole month. Or I have 2 that I do and they can choose from either of those.

There are so many great recipes, I'm sure you can find something that will work for you!! Did you know that the last 2 recipes in the SB cookbook in each section are designed for the starter kit?

Aug 17, 2009
  4. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

our shows are not about the recipes, they are about the products. The recipe is just a vehicle to sell the products. So find a recipe that sells a lot of higher priced items.

I have been doing the chicken fajitas for MONTHS. Then I have mastered the recipe and can focus on the products, bookings, and recruiting.

I tell all my new consultants to do the same recipe for all their first shows so they don't have to worry about the recipe so much and can do the other things.

Aug 17, 2009
Have something to add?