• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Party-Perfect PC Recipes: Quick and Easy Ideas for Crowd-Pleasing Dishes

In summary, the guests love the Mexican Fiesta Pizza, the cheeseburger salad, and the chicken fajitas.
ponvn591
I need some new ideas for foods to cook at the parties. I am new to PC and the only things I have made are the California Club Pizza and the Smokey BBQ Chicken Pizza and the guests love it but it is getting boring. Any other PC recipes that are quick and easy and hold the guests attention?

Do you have the Deep Covered Baker yet? Everything made in the DCB is awesome!

There is a Mexican Fiesta Pizza that is really good, don't have the recipe handy but it is on the PC website, one of the product use and care recipes.

The cheeseburger salad is always a big hit if I'm going for something that only uses the items in the starter kit.

As for it getting boring... unless you have the same folks at each show, they don't know you have done it over and over again. Boring for you - great for them!! AND you are a pro at that recipe. I usually do the same recipe for a whole month. Or I have 2 that I do and they can choose from either of those.

There are so many great recipes, I'm sure you can find something that will work for you!! Did you know that the last 2 recipes in the SB cookbook in each section are designed for the starter kit?

our shows are not about the recipes, they are about the products. The recipe is just a vehicle to sell the products. So find a recipe that sells a lot of higher priced items. I have been doing the chicken fajitas for MONTHS. Then I have mastered the recipe and can focus on the products, bookings, and recruiting.I tell all my new consultants to do the same recipe for all their first shows so they don't have to worry about the recipe so much and can do the other things.

Hi there! As a fellow PC consultant, I completely understand wanting to switch things up and keep your guests engaged. Here are a few ideas for quick and easy recipes that are sure to be a hit at your parties:1. Mini Chicken and Broccoli Quiches - These tasty little bites are made with our Mini Tart Shaper and can be customized with your choice of fillings.2. Spinach and Artichoke Dip - This classic appetizer is always a crowd pleaser, and can be made in our Rockcrok Dutch Oven for a quick and easy cleanup.3. Southwest Chicken Salad Wraps - These flavorful wraps are made with our Tortilla Shell Baker and are a great option for guests with dietary restrictions.4. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip - For a sweet treat, try this fun and unique dip made with our Mix 'N Scraper and served with fruit or graham crackers.I hope these ideas inspire you to try something new at your next party. Happy cooking!

1. Can I customize the recipes to fit my dietary needs?

Yes, absolutely! Our recipes are designed to be versatile and can easily be customized to fit your dietary needs or preferences. You can substitute ingredients, adjust measurements, or even add your own twist to make the recipe your own.

2. Are the ingredients for the recipes easily accessible?

Yes, our recipes are created with common ingredients that can be found in most grocery stores. We want to make sure that our recipes are convenient and easy for everyone to make.

3. Can I prepare the recipes ahead of time for my show?

Yes, you can definitely prepare the recipes ahead of time. In fact, we encourage it! This will not only save you time during the show, but it will also allow you to demonstrate the recipe more smoothly and efficiently.

4. Are the recipes suitable for all skill levels?

Yes, our recipes are designed to be easy to follow and suitable for all skill levels. We provide step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to make sure that anyone can successfully make the recipe.

5. Can I use my own cookware and utensils to prepare the recipes at my show?

Of course! Our recipes are created with our products in mind, but you can use any cookware and utensils that you feel comfortable with. We want you to feel confident and at ease while preparing the recipes at your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pclady213
  • lescalvelage
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies