• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Quick Dish Ideas for a Pampered Chef Party

In summary, the conversation involved a consultant asking for ideas on a quick and easy dish to showcase Pampered Chef products for a gathering. Suggestions were made for brownies, pizza, and Taffy Apple Tartlets, but the consultant ultimately shared a recipe for a sheet apple pie made with Pillsbury Pie Crust and Pampered Chef stoneware. The pie was glazed with powdered sugar, melted butter, and vanilla and served warm with vanilla ice cream. The others in the conversation expressed excitement to try the recipe.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Just got this email from one of my new consultants, and thought I would try get some ideas from some of you. Keep in mind she is a new consultant, so doesn't have a big selection of products yet. She doesn't have the trifle bowl, I know for sure...and she can't borrow mine, because one of my other consultants is already borrowing it for this Sat!

OK, I have my kids party Saturday, and I'll have about 40 people there. I just
found out that there is a get together for Alec's hockey team that evening, and
everyone has to bring a dish to pass. Rick is taking Alec for a little while,
I'm staying with the family. What would be an easy, quick to assemble dish to
showcase PC that I could send with him?

What about brownies or pizza in the large bar pan....it would show of stoneware for Nov. sales and they are so easy to make...

does it need to be a side dish or a dessert? Could she make Taffy Apple Tartlets?

babywings76 said:
does it need to be a side dish or a dessert? Could she make Taffy Apple Tartlets?

Oh! That is a good one!

Does she or you have the kids cookbook? I think since it is a kid's hockey gathering something for kids would be good. And the parents could see the PC will help serve their kids.

I was playing around over the weekend and came up with a sheet apple pie. Very easy and yummy. For the large bar pan I used 1 1/2 boxes (3 dough rounds) of Pillsbury Pie Crust. Rolled 1 1/2 for top and 1 1/2 for the bottom. Used my APCS for the apples. Mixed apples with 1 3/4 cup sugar, 4 T flour & cinnamon to taste. Baked at 400 for 40 minutes. While it was baking I combined powdered sugar, melted butter and vanilla for a glaze. Put the glaze in a zip loc bag, clipped with twix it clip, snipped corner. About 5-10 minutes after pie came out of the oven I glazed with powdered sugar mix. Really awesome with vanilla ice cream still warm.

pkd09 said:
I was playing around over the weekend and came up with a sheet apple pie. Very easy and yummy. For the large bar pan I used 1 1/2 boxes (3 dough rounds) of Pillsbury Pie Crust. Rolled 1 1/2 for top and 1 1/2 for the bottom. Used my APCS for the apples. Mixed apples with 1 3/4 cup sugar, 4 T flour & cinnamon to taste. Baked at 400 for 40 minutes. While it was baking I combined powdered sugar, melted butter and vanilla for a glaze. Put the glaze in a zip loc bag, clipped with twix it clip, snipped corner. About 5-10 minutes after pie came out of the oven I glazed with powdered sugar mix. Really awesome with vanilla ice cream still warm.
thank you for this recipe - I can not wait to try it.

pkd09 said:

Oh my! :love: That sounds really good! Can't wait to try it! Thanks for sharing! :)

I forgot one thing....put a few slits in the top crust before you put it in the oven. Enjoy!

pkd09 said:

See, this is why none of my clothes fit me anymore:cry:! Since I've become a PC Consultant I'm always having to try out all of these wonderful recipes!!!! This sounds awesome! I have to try it!:love:

1. What are some quick and easy dish ideas for a Pampered Chef party?

Some quick and easy dish ideas for a Pampered Chef party include mini quiches, chicken Caesar salad wraps, fruit and cheese skewers, pulled pork sliders, and chocolate chip cookie dough dip.

2. Do you have any vegetarian or vegan dish suggestions for a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, we have many delicious vegetarian and vegan dish suggestions for a Pampered Chef party. Some options include black bean and corn salsa, roasted vegetable flatbread pizza, chickpea salad sandwiches, and chocolate avocado mousse.

3. Can you recommend any gluten-free dish options for a Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! Some gluten-free dish options for a Pampered Chef party include zucchini noodles with pesto, quinoa stuffed bell peppers, shrimp and vegetable stir-fry, and gluten-free brownies.

4. Are there any allergy-friendly dishes that can be made for a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, there are several allergy-friendly dishes that can be made for a Pampered Chef party. Some examples include dairy-free spinach and artichoke dip, nut-free energy bites, and soy-free teriyaki chicken skewers.

5. Can you suggest any dishes that can be made in a short amount of time for a last-minute Pampered Chef party?

Of course! Some quick and easy dishes that can be made in a short amount of time for a last-minute Pampered Chef party include mini BLT cups, caprese skewers, cheesy garlic bread, and no-bake peanut butter cookies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • erinhoward
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies