• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can New Consultants Find Additional Recipes for Their Kit?

In summary, the kit comes with recipes for 6 items, but you can make any recipe you like. As long as you have the items (or can sub other PC items) you can make the recipe. The last 2 recipes in each section of the SBRC (Season's Best Recipe Collection) are starter kit recipes.
~*Heather*~
Hi I'm a new consultant and I was just wondering if there were any other recipes that I can do besides the 3 that came in my kit. I know that there are like to recipes in each section of the season's best that new consultants can do since they have all the equipment for it. Are those the only ones? Also I am getting a host packet ready for one of my host's and I was wondering where I can find the recipes that I can print with a picture of it so that they can see what it is also.
Thanks

a quick & easy one is the BBQ pork tenderloin in the microwave DCB

You can make any recipes you like. As long as you have the items (or can sub other PC items) you can make the recipe.

Obviously, if you don't have the 12" Skillet, you won't be selecting the Skillet Cakes that are done in the 12". Same thing with the Trifle.

When I started, I had so many PC items that I had bought over the years, that I was not limited to the items just in the kit.

There are still recipes now that I can't make since I don't have the right "major" product.

But, take a look at the recipes and read through each one and see if you would have the products the make the recipe. Be creative, instead of using the zester, you can use the microplane. Instead of the Rotary grater, you can grate cheese on the mandoline or microplane. Also, you can use your large bar pan for a wide variety of recipes. You can do a ring or braid on that instead of using the round stone.

What is DCB?

Deep Covered Baker

Deep Covered BakerThe last 2 recipes in each section of the SBRC (Season's Best Recipe Collection) are starter kit recipes. If you don't like the 6 in the current book, you can see what the recipes from past editions are on Consultant's Corner. Go to Products and Recipes > Recipes > Season's Best. You can select a different edition from the pull-down. The current kit was introduced in January 2007, so each book from Spring 2007 forward will have several recipes written with that kit in mind.

Thanks so much

The last 2 recipes in each section of the Season's Best (new and old) are for the consultant kit... you can go onto Consultants Corner: Products and Recipes: Recipes: Season's Best... Then you can go under any of the Season's Best to find the last 2 recipes in each section. I believe it goes back to 2005, Fall/Winter & Spring/Summer.... I would think that you would be able to find something in there that you like. My first show I did the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies and they were pretty easy. And nummy! I messed up the recipe (forgot a step) but they were still good. I would suggest giving out the recipe to everyone ahead of time and asking them to help you keep track of your recipe and steps.... a recipe reader... I did this at my last show and it kept the guests involved and on their toes and helped me (I made a recipe that I hadn't practiced at home). It is a good idea to practice though, and remember to keep the reciepts for your groceries when you practice a recipe at home, you can use it as a write off for your taxes at the end of the year. I didn't realize that and lost out on a lot practiced recipe ingredients! As far as the pictures of the recipes.. there aren't pictures of all of the recipes except in the cookbooks (most of them). Usually people do pretty well with just the description and the recipe. I've never had anyone ask for a picture. Another good (fairly easy and loved) recipe that I've made a lot is the Chicken Clubhouse Squares. I've never had anyone not like them (except my sister). and they are easy and show quite a bit of products. Actually, now that I think about it I would recommend that one over the brownies, there isn't any bake time while the guests are there. Goes more smoothly. Just be sure to bake the crust when you first arrive at the hosts house (or if she has the large bar pan, have her bake it before your arrival) so that it has time to cool. It's a breeze! good luck with your first show!

Oops, I took too long typing and someone else told about the Seasons BEst on the CC, but with more significant detail... Sorry!

Thanks for all the info. This isn't for my 1st show I have already done 2 shows and a cattie but I have only used 2 out of the 3 that came with the kit and I wanted a variety. Thanks so much

When I first started I made the Aloha Pizza and Truffle Brownie Cups alot. They were very popular with my hosts and customers!!

Jessie Jolly said:
When I first started I made the Aloha Pizza and Truffle Brownie Cups alot. They were very popular with my hosts and customers!!

The Aloha Pizza is a GREAT demo and very yummy too!!!

The new California Club Pizza is also a great recipe to try with your starter kit. I found that everything I needed to prepare it I received in my kit when I started in December.

It's quick and fun too! Hope this helps some.

chefann said:
Deep Covered Baker

The last 2 recipes in each section of the SBRC (Season's Best Recipe Collection) are starter kit recipes. If you don't like the 6 in the current book, you can see what the recipes from past editions are on Consultant's Corner. Go to Products and Recipes > Recipes > Season's Best. You can select a different edition from the pull-down. The current kit was introduced in January 2007, so each book from Spring 2007 forward will have several recipes written with that kit in mind.

This is good information to know, Thanks, Ann

What types of recipes are included in "Recipes for New Consultants"?

The "Recipes for New Consultants" cookbook includes a variety of recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, sides, desserts, and more. There are also recipes for special dietary needs, such as gluten-free and vegetarian options.

Do the recipes in "Recipes for New Consultants" require special tools or equipment?

Most of the recipes in "Recipes for New Consultants" can be made with basic kitchen tools and equipment. However, some recipes may require specific Pampered Chef products, which can be purchased separately.

Are the recipes in "Recipes for New Consultants" suitable for beginner cooks?

Yes, the recipes in "Recipes for New Consultants" are designed for new consultants and beginner cooks. They include step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to make cooking easy and enjoyable.

Can I customize the recipes in "Recipes for New Consultants" to my personal taste?

Yes, the recipes in "Recipes for New Consultants" can be easily customized to suit your personal taste. You can adjust the seasonings, ingredients, and cooking methods to make the dishes your own.

Are the ingredients in "Recipes for New Consultants" easy to find at the grocery store?

The ingredients in "Recipes for New Consultants" are commonly found at most grocery stores. However, there are some specialty ingredients that may require a trip to a specialty store or can be purchased online through Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
RoseAndrews
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • foodygirl