• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes for Just One or Two People??

In summary, some easy and healthy recipes for one or two people include quinoa and vegetable stir fry, grilled chicken and vegetable skewers, salmon and avocado salad, veggie omelette, and black bean and vegetable tacos. To adjust a recipe meant for a family, you can halve the ingredients, use smaller cookware, or freeze leftovers. Tips for meal planning for one or two people include using similar ingredients, buying in bulk and freezing extra portions, utilizing leftovers in creative ways, and investing in smaller cookware. There are also many one-pot or one-pan recipes suitable for one or two people, such as one-pot pasta dishes, sheet pan dinners, and slow cooker meals. Ideas for using up leftovers include creating
beckypchef
Hi,
I have a great customer who would love some recipes that are just one or two servings in size. We have the "cooking for two" cookbook and I just thought I'd post a note on here because I know you all are so fantastic and I thought that someone might have a list saved on there computer or something : )
Thanks so much!!!
(I've tried searching for similar threads... couldn't find any... so sorry if I've missed them)
Have a blessed and pampered day!
Becky

I have that cookbook but have not bothered to type any of the recipies ... I'm just not all that thrilled with it. There are a lot of fish recipies in there.What kind of dishes are you looking for?

I must respectfully and with love disagree. I love the cooking for two cookbook! The recipes are elegant and practical. Yes, there are fish ones, but a lot of others! Really worth the money for me! There are some in there for the "Weekend Chef", some for casual dinners, some for gatherings with friends. I haven't had a problem with the recipes at all! I don't have the recipe's typed, but honestly, a lot of our recipes serve between 4 and 6, so it is possible to just use half the ingredients. I will see about typing some up if you would like them. Also, there are so many power cooking and investment cooking recipes that work great for smaller families. I love that two or more can make 6 meals out of what would normally only make 3 for average sized families. That might be a great way to sell her on hosting a power cooking show! She could make the 3 lb of meat and make 6 dinners!:thumbup:

Last edited:

Related to Recipes for Just One or Two People??

What are some easy and healthy recipes for just one or two people?

Some easy and healthy recipes for one or two people include:

• Quinoa and vegetable stir fry
  • Grilled chicken and vegetable skewers
  • Salmon and avocado salad
  • Veggie omelette
  • Black bean and vegetable tacos

How can I adjust a recipe meant for a family to make it suitable for just one or two people?

To adjust a recipe meant for a family to make it suitable for one or two people, you can:

• Halve the ingredients, or use measuring cups and spoons to divide them accordingly
  • Use smaller cookware or bakeware
  • Freeze any leftover portions for later use

What are some tips for meal planning for just one or two people?

Some tips for meal planning for one or two people include:

• Plan meals that use similar ingredients to reduce waste
  • Buy bulk and freeze extra portions for later use
  • Utilize leftovers in creative ways, such as turning them into a new dish
  • Invest in smaller sized cookware to avoid making too much food

Are there any one-pot or one-pan recipes for just one or two people?

Yes, there are many one-pot or one-pan recipes that are suitable for just one or two people. Some examples include:

• One-pot pasta dishes
  • Sheet pan dinners
  • Slow cooker meals
  • Stir fry dishes
  • Casserole dishes

What are some ideas for using up leftovers when cooking for just one or two people?

Some ideas for using up leftovers when cooking for one or two people include:

• Creating a new dish by combining leftovers with fresh ingredients
  • Freezing leftovers for later use
  • Using leftovers for lunch the next day
  • Turning leftovers into a soup or stew
  • Using leftovers as toppings for a pizza or sandwich

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode