• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes for an Asian Themed Show?

In summary, for an Asian themed show, popular dishes to make include stir fry, sushi, spring rolls, dumplings, and teriyaki chicken. These dishes can be made with ingredients found in regular grocery stores, but for more authentic flavors, visiting an Asian market may be necessary. There are also many vegetarian and vegan options, such as tofu stir fry, vegetable sushi rolls, and vegetable dumplings. Essential cooking tools for making Asian dishes include a wok or large skillet, a rice cooker, a bamboo steamer, and a sharp chef's knife. Many of these dishes can also be made ahead of time, making it easier to prepare for a show.
Pampered Zoe
My second show is next weekend, and I will be making the baked potstickers. Does anyone have any ideas for something to drink or another simple recipe that can be made ahead of time? Maybe a dessert?

I've never done an Asian Themed Show but I have attached some ideas found on this site. Hope this helps!

Attachments

• asian theme show ideas.doc
    20 KB · Views: 492
One idea for a drink to pair with the potstickers could be a refreshing cucumber mint lemonade. You could make a large batch ahead of time and serve it chilled in a dispenser or pitcher. For a dessert, you could make a simple fruit salad with a honey lime dressing. Another option could be to make a batch of homemade fortune cookies and serve them as a fun and interactive dessert.

What are some popular dishes to make for an Asian themed show?

Some popular dishes to make for an Asian themed show are stir fry, sushi, spring rolls, dumplings, and teriyaki chicken. These dishes are all easy to prepare and have a variety of flavors and ingredients that will appeal to your guests.

Can I make these recipes with ingredients I can find in a regular grocery store?

Yes, many Asian ingredients can be found in regular grocery stores. However, for more authentic flavors, you may need to visit an Asian market or specialty store. You can also substitute ingredients if you are unable to find a specific item.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for an Asian themed show?

Yes, there are many vegetarian and vegan options for an Asian themed show. Some popular dishes include tofu stir fry, vegetable sushi rolls, vegetable dumplings, and vegetable lo mein. You can also easily modify traditional recipes by using plant-based proteins or substituting meat with vegetables.

What are some essential cooking tools for making Asian dishes?

Some essential cooking tools for making Asian dishes include a wok or large skillet, a rice cooker, a bamboo steamer, and a sharp chef's knife. These tools will make it easier to prepare and cook traditional Asian dishes.

Can I make these recipes ahead of time?

Yes, many Asian dishes can be made ahead of time. For example, you can prepare the filling for dumplings or spring rolls and keep it in the fridge until you are ready to assemble and cook them. Some dishes, like stir fry, can also be prepared ahead of time and reheated before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dlw068
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76