• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes by Product Sticky Has Been Moved

In summary, the "Recipes by Product Sticky Has Been Moved" feature on the Pampered Chef website allows users to easily find recipes specific to the product they are using. To access this feature, users can go to the "Recipes" tab on the website and select their desired product to view all relevant recipes. It is also possible to search for specific recipes using keywords or ingredients. Not all Pampered Chef products are included in this feature, but popular and commonly used products are available. Users can also save their favorite recipes by clicking on the heart icon next to the recipe, which can be accessed through the heart icon at the top of the page.
DebPC
Staff member
It's now located under Recipe Tips.

Can I ask a silly questions... I've seen the word "sticky" come up a lot over the past few days. Could you tell me what that means???? Thank you!!

Dawn4 said:
Can I ask a silly questions... I've seen the word "sticky" come up a lot over the past few days. Could you tell me what that means???? Thank you!!
That means it is 'stuck' at the top of the forum so you don't have to look too hard to find it....don't feel bad, it took me a while to figure that one out too.

I never would have gotten that one. Thanks Linda!!

Dawn4 said:
I never would have gotten that one. Thanks Linda!!
Anytime.....I guess they call it 'sticky' because it's like a 'post-it' that you put somewhere so you can always see it. That's my interpretation. I could be way off on that one though, but it works for me ;)

Thanks for doing this Deb & Greg, this is one of the threads I most frequently refer people to.

1. What is the "Recipes by Product Sticky Has Been Moved" feature?

The "Recipes by Product Sticky Has Been Moved" feature is a tool on the Pampered Chef website that allows you to easily find recipes specific to the product you are using. It is a convenient way to browse and discover new recipes to make with your Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I access the "Recipes by Product Sticky Has Been Moved" feature?

To access the "Recipes by Product Sticky Has Been Moved" feature, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Recipes" tab. From there, you will see a selection of products. Click on the product you are using and you will be directed to a page with all the recipes that can be made with that product.

3. Can I search for specific recipes using this feature?

Yes, you can search for specific recipes using the "Recipes by Product Sticky Has Been Moved" feature. Simply type in a keyword or ingredient into the search bar and it will pull up all the relevant recipes for that product.

4. Are all Pampered Chef products included in this feature?

Not all Pampered Chef products are included in the "Recipes by Product Sticky Has Been Moved" feature. However, the most popular and commonly used products are available. If you cannot find your specific product, try searching for a similar one or reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I save my favorite recipes using this feature?

Yes, you can save your favorite recipes using the "Recipes by Product Sticky Has Been Moved" feature. Simply click on the heart icon next to the recipe and it will be added to your list of favorites. You can access your saved recipes by clicking on the heart icon at the top of the page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies