• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Slam with Feriale Yan - Fun New Recipes for Your Next Party!

In summary, Feriale Yan is coming to the house of the speaker today to teach a recipe slam. They will be using the new spring products and Feriale is an expert summarizer of content.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
I am getting ready for a Recipe Slam . Feriale Yan # 1 seller if you haven't heard of her ( How could you not ) will be at my house today for .
this is a great way to learn new recipes that make your next party Fun from the new seasons best .
We are going to use all the new spring products too.
I'll let you know how it is later

What? She's coming to YOUR HOUSE?????

Waht time is it? Could I get there in time? LOL

Intrepid_Chef said:
What? She's coming to YOUR HOUSE?????

Waht time is it? Could I get there in time? LOL

Hey, we can carpool!!!

Feriale is my up line so I see her often she is so great. Yes come on over

Ok so these are the recipes that we did , You pick 1 from the SB and demo it like at a show the we talk about good or bad and other cross selling tools ect.
#1 Tai Cab Rangoon Bites............ very good , can also make as a dip and use chips
#2 Avacado Salsa Cups ............ alot of ork with the tortillas also make as a dip and use the torillas as chip toasted to dip
#3 Asian Cobb Salad .......... Best Recipe going to make this all summer alot od tools to use yum from the grill pan to the bamboo platter and so many tools
#4 mexican Chicken Napoleons ............ Too big to eat and not enough we all voted not a good recipe to make a party
# 5 Artichoke tapenade............ easy recipe great in the New Manual Proccessor can be a quick # 2 recipe
#6 Warm Chocolate -Ginger cake................anothe GREAT Micowave cake but with the added ginger and Chocolate glaze OMG really really good

We had such a good time I can listen to Feiale teach all day

she is amazing, I loved her at SL. Is her presentation going to be on CC do you know? I couldnt write fast enough wanted to hear her again. You are so lucky.

I will ask her . If not we should tape her at one of our meetings

chef131doreen said:
Ok so these are the recipes that we did , You pick 1 from the SB and demo it like at a show the we talk about good or bad and other cross selling tools ect.
#1 Tai Cab Rangoon Bites............ very good , can also make as a dip and use chips
#2 Avacado Salsa Cups ............ alot of ork with the tortillas also make as a dip and use the torillas as chip toasted to dip
#3 Asian Cobb Salad .......... Best Recipe going to make this all summer alot od tools to use yum from the grill pan to the bamboo platter and so many tools
#4 mexican Chicken Napoleons ............ Too big to eat and not enough we all voted not a good recipe to make a party
# 5 Artichoke tapenade............ easy recipe great in the New Manual Proccessor can be a quick # 2 recipe
#6 Warm Chocolate -Ginger cake................anothe GREAT Micowave cake but with the added ginger and Chocolate glaze OMG really really good

We had such a good time I can listen to Feiale teach all day

I was thinking about the Napoleons and thought if I do make them for a show I probably wouldn't stack them and cut the squares down into triangles to make more for a show recipe.

We thought of that too, still kind of big to eat and it would only make 8 . You would have to make them a bit smaller so you can make more. We also thought to make them as cups in the mini muffin pan that would work the best

wadesgirl said:
I was thinking about the Napoleons and thought if I do make them for a show I probably wouldn't stack them and cut the squares down into triangles to make more for a show recipe.
My director made these for our Taste Testing - and made them as Nachos, using regular tortilla chips. They were SO good! Made this way, they'd be a great show recipe!

Thanks for sharing and inspiring! Sounds like we'll be mimicking the great ones again and have our own recipe slam! =)

Do you make all the recipes at the meeting, or do you bring them over and demo one?

If you ever do tape her in action.....please think of me! lol

Feriale was great at Spring Launch. It was the first time I have seen her in person. We always have a "Taste of the Season's Best" at the cluster meetings before the new season begins. I miss that I am away from my team now. I am hoping to attend Lori Howard's (she was one of the speakers at SL) this week. I was thankful she was sitting right in front of me, and only lives 30 minutes away.

Thanks for sharing - She was my favorite part of spring launch!

Ive heard her before and was looking forward to her being at our Directors Retreat this weekend but she is unable to make it now :( I was so disappointed!!! She was the main reason I wanted to go and paid for Directors Retreat

1. What is Recipe Slam with Feriale Yan?

Recipe Slam with Feriale Yan is an interactive cooking event where our consultant, Feriale Yan, will share fun and creative new recipes that are perfect for your next party or gathering.

2. How can I attend Recipe Slam with Feriale Yan?

You can attend Recipe Slam with Feriale Yan by hosting a Pampered Chef party and inviting your friends and family. Our consultant will come to your home and lead the event, or you can opt for a virtual party where your guests can join from the comfort of their own homes.

3. Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend Recipe Slam with Feriale Yan?

No, Recipe Slam with Feriale Yan is suitable for all levels of cooking experience. Our consultant will guide you through the recipes and provide tips and tricks to make the process fun and easy.

4. What types of recipes will be featured at Recipe Slam with Feriale Yan?

The recipes at Recipe Slam with Feriale Yan will vary, but they will all be focused on party-friendly dishes. This can include appetizers, main courses, and desserts.

5. Can I purchase the ingredients used in the recipes at Recipe Slam with Feriale Yan through Pampered Chef?

Yes, all of the ingredients used in the recipes at Recipe Slam with Feriale Yan can be purchased through Pampered Chef. Our consultant will provide a shopping list for you to make it easy to prepare for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Shelli
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
TBlackwell
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
Replies