• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Page 14, New Spring/Summer 05 Catalogue

In summary, the recipe featured on page 14 (Lift & Serve - D) is the Chicken Club Wreath, which can be found in the All The Best cookbook (pg. 81).
Stephanie S
Does anyone know what recipe is featured on page 14 or the new spring/summer '05 catalogue. The item on the Lift & Serve (D). One of my guests has asked what dish this is and I would like to be able to offer to make it for her at her show (try to get her to book a show). :p

My catalog (US version?) has the lift & serve on p. 31. The recipe shown is the Chicken Club Wreath, which is found in the All The Best cookbook (pg. 81).

On the company website, under "Downloads", you can select the "Catalog Recipe Index, Spring/Summer '05" and then find the page you want or the picture of the product and it will tell you the recipe and where to find it.

hope this helps!
maria

I don't think we have the Catalogue Recipe Index option on the Canadian Site. I can't find it anyways. Are you able to e-mail it to me?

[email protected]

Thanks for all of your help!
Steph

I was looking at the pic of that ring the other day, and don't have the recipe, and had a question.... did they alternate every other triangle inward? Or is it just me? Dumb, I know, but enquiring minds want to know!!!

Paula in TN

I think the lemon herb chicken ring is similar to this style, I leave all of the cresent rolls facing one way (you get the diagonal strip across that way), but I never seem to space them evenly to use both packages of the rolls...I'd love to use 1.5 packages, but I fell like I'm wasting the host's groceries...

Even if you got them spaced evenly, the triangles never end up the same size anyway, so it isn't going to be perfectly even. :D I had a dog-ugly ring the other night, and one of the guests said how pretty it was, so I guess the effort shows no matter what!

Paula in TN

pelamm said:
Even if you got them spaced evenly, the triangles never end up the same size anyway, so it isn't going to be perfectly even. :D I had a dog-ugly ring the other night, and one of the guests said how pretty it was, so I guess the effort shows no matter what!

Paula in TN

Gotta love guests like that!

Hi there! I'm so glad you asked about the recipe on page 14 of the new Spring/Summer '05 catalogue. It's actually a delicious dish called Lift & Serve (D). It's a great option for any gathering or party, and I highly recommend trying it out at your next show. Not only will it impress your guests, but it may even convince your friend to book a show of her own! Happy cooking!

1. What is the featured recipe on page 14 of the New Spring/Summer 05 Catalogue?

The featured recipe on page 14 is the Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Packets.

2. Is the recipe on page 14 suitable for vegetarians?

No, the recipe contains chicken and is not suitable for vegetarians.

3. Can I substitute the vegetables in the Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Packets recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the vegetables with your preferred choices or use whatever vegetables you have on hand.

4. Are the ingredients for the recipe on page 14 readily available in grocery stores?

Yes, all of the ingredients for the Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Packets recipe can be found in most grocery stores.

5. How many servings does the recipe on page 14 make?

The Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Packets recipe serves 4 people.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeniseC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DeniseC
  • chefshawna
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • Pamperedchef8592