• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did anyone get the new Spring/Summer recipe cards from Leadership?

In summary, the Spring/Summer recipe collection features new products such as the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Deluxe Cooking Blender, all designed to make meal prep and cooking easier. Existing Pampered Chef products can also be used to make these recipes, but using the recommended products will yield the best results. There are vegetarian and vegan options available, as well as recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions. The ingredients for these recipes are easy to find at most grocery stores, and they can also be modified to fit individual dietary needs and preferences.
SummerG
Did anybody that attended Leadership receive the new recipe cards for Spring/Summer? Would you be willing to post the recipes? I'm dying to see that Mini Lemon Cake one! :)

Thanks!!

SummerG said:
Did anybody that attended Leadership receive the new recipe cards for Spring/Summer? Would you be willing to post the recipes? I'm dying to see that Mini Lemon Cake one! :)

Thanks!!

Look under products and recipes on CC - Theme Shows w/ recipes have been posted - the lemon cake one is there!

Oooh...thank you so much! I had just finished reading the Special Edition CN and hadn't even thought to check there! Thanks Becky!!!

1. What are the new products featured in the Spring/Summer recipe collection?

The new Spring/Summer recipe collection features several new products, including the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender. These products are designed to make meal prep and cooking easier and more efficient.

2. Can I use my existing Pampered Chef products to make these new recipes?

Yes! Our recipes are designed to be versatile and can be made using a variety of Pampered Chef products. However, we do recommend using the specific products featured in the recipe for the best results.

3. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in the Spring/Summer recipe collection?

Yes, there are several vegetarian and vegan options in the Spring/Summer recipe collection. We have a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions and preferences.

4. Are the ingredients for these recipes easy to find at my local grocery store?

Yes, the ingredients for our recipes are easy to find at most local grocery stores. We strive to create recipes that use common and accessible ingredients, making it easy for you to recreate them at home.

5. Can I modify the recipes to fit my dietary needs?

Absolutely! Our recipes are meant to be customizable to fit your dietary needs and preferences. You can easily swap out ingredients or adjust the measurements to make the recipes work for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefshawna
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • ChristyThomas
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kam