1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Layered Mexican Party Dip/Spring Recipe '05

1. Has anyone made the Layered Mexican Party Dip on Page 6 of the Spring/Summer Recipe Collection '05 for a Kitchen Show? If so, how did it go over and do you have any preparation tips to share?

May 22, 2005
  2. cakepampered

cakepampered Member

Mexican Party Dip

I have prepared the Mexican Party Dip at two of my parties so far to rave reviews! I prepared most of the ingredients ahead of time and stored them in the new prep bowls (sold quite a few because of this). I showed off the new stainless steel bowls and used the nylon masher for the avocados. To make a really dramatic presentation I arranged all the ingredients in the middle of the large SA square platter and scattered the lime tortilla chips around the dip. Smashing!

While I prepare, I tell my guests the kitchen tip about microwaving the lime for 10 seconds -- they love this -- then squeez the VERY juicy lime with the juicer. Like I said, rave reviews, and really tasty.

Enjoy! :D

May 22, 2005
  3. Thank you so much for your feedback. I like the idea about placing the Tortilla chips around the dip.

May 22, 2005
Have something to add?