• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe for Pineapple Upside Cake in the Fluted Pan

, I just made this cake last night! It's one stick of butter, one 8 oz can of crushed pineapple, 1 cup of dark brown sugar mixed together in a saucepan. Then one pineapple cake mix, 1 med carton of sour cream and three eggs. Let the pineapple mixture cool slightly, then pour into your fluted pan. I sprayed mine with Baker's Joy first. Then spoon the cake mixture on top. Stick it in the microwave for 13 minutes. Let it rest for 10, then flip it on to you plate. It was wonderful! :chef:This is the one that I've made (got the recipe from someone on here) and it is awesome!!!
Nfldfran
HI
I am looking for a recipe for a pineapple upside down cake in the fluted pan . It is the one that calls for 3 eggs, sour cream and a cake mix. I do believe that you place butter, fresh pineapple and something else in a skillet to warm before placing in the bottom of the pan.

Anyone know this recipe?
Thanks Diane

I just made this cake last night! It's one stick of butter, one 8 oz can of crushed pineapple, 1 cup of dark brown sugar mixed together in a saucepan. Then one pineapple cake mix, 1 med carton of sour cream and three eggs. Let the pineapple mixture cool slightly, then pour into your fluted pan. I sprayed mine with Baker's Joy first. Then spoon the cake mixture on top. Stick it in the microwave for 13 minutes. Let it rest for 10, then flip it on to you plate.

It was wonderful! :chef:

This is the one that I've made (got the recipe from someone on here) and it is awesome!!! Love it!

PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE – PC STYLE!

1/2 cup butter or margarine (1 stick) melted
1 cup brown sugar
1 box Pineapple Delight Cake Mix + ingredients to make
1 cup pineapple juice
1 fresh Pineapple
Marachino Cherries

Mix the butter and brown sugar together, spread evenly in the bottom of the Stoneware Fluted Pan. Peel and core the pineapple using the Pineapple Wedger, slice with Santoku Knife. Place pineapple slices on top of the brown suger/butter, arrange the wedges together to form circles. Place 1 marachine cherry n the middle of each one. Mix cake mix according to package directions substituting the water with pineapple juice. Pour over top of the pineapple and brown sugar/butter mixture. Microwave on high for 10-12 minutes. Flip out onto Simple Additions Large Round Platter and cut and serve with the Slice ‘N Serve.

Thank you so much for your prompt replies.
Diane

Hi Diane,

I'm happy to help you with a recipe for a pineapple upside down cake in a fluted pan! Here's what you'll need:

Ingredients:
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1 can of pineapple slices (20 oz)
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- Maraschino cherries (optional)

Instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. In a skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
3. Add the brown sugar and stir until it's completely dissolved.
4. Arrange the pineapple slices on the bottom of the fluted pan.
5. Pour the butter and sugar mixture over the pineapple slices.
6. In a separate bowl, mix together the cake mix, eggs, and sour cream until well combined.
7. Pour the cake batter over the pineapple slices in the fluted pan.
8. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
9. Let the cake cool for 10 minutes before inverting it onto a serving plate.
10. If desired, top with maraschino cherries.

I hope this recipe helps and that you enjoy your delicious pineapple upside down cake! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy baking!

Best,
[Your name]

1. What ingredients do I need to make Pineapple Upside Down Cake in the Fluted Pan?

To make this delicious cake, you will need 1 can of pineapple slices, 1 box of yellow cake mix, ½ cup of melted butter, ½ cup of brown sugar, and maraschino cherries (optional).

2. Do I need to prepare the Fluted Pan before using it?

Yes, it is recommended to lightly grease the pan with cooking spray or butter before adding the cake batter. This will help the cake release easily from the pan once it is baked.

3. How do I assemble the ingredients in the Fluted Pan?

Start by arranging the pineapple slices in the bottom of the pan, then sprinkle the brown sugar evenly over the slices. Next, pour the melted butter over the pineapple and sugar. Finally, add the prepared cake mix on top and spread it evenly.

4. How long does it take to bake the Pineapple Upside Down Cake in the Fluted Pan?

The cake will typically take around 40-45 minutes to bake in the Fluted Pan. However, it is always recommended to check for doneness by inserting a toothpick in the center of the cake. If it comes out clean, the cake is ready.

5. How do I flip the cake out of the Fluted Pan without ruining the design?

Once the cake is baked, let it cool for about 10 minutes before flipping it onto a serving plate. Place the plate on top of the pan, hold both together tightly, and flip it over. The cake should come out easily. If any pineapple slices stick to the pan, gently remove them and place them back on top of the cake. Enjoy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shelly.nurse
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
  • chefjwr