• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe for Island Breeze Rum Cake: Quick & Easy Instructions!

Refrigerate at least 1 hour prior to servingIn summary, to make an Island Breeze Rum Cake, you will need yellow cake mix, oil, water, egg, crushed pineapple, sweetened coconut, light brown sugar, dark rum, Cinnamon Plus® Spice Blend, vanilla pudding mix, milk, whipped topping, kiwi, mango, and toasted coconut. Preheat the oven to 350°F and prepare the cake mix according to package directions. Bake in two torte pans and let cool. Make a syrup with brown sugar, rum, water, and Cinnamon Plus® Spice Blend. Make a filling with pudding mix, milk, whipped topping, and rum. Assemble the cake by brushing syrup on the layers, piping the
MamaChef
I need the recipe w/ instructions for the island breeze rum cake!!!! I can't find my season's best and I'm fixing this tomorrow for a show!

Thank You!!!!!:D

It is on consultants corner under recipes. All of the seasons best recipes are on there and can be printed or emailed. :)

Here it is but like she said above all SB recipes can be found on cc

Island Breeze Rum Cake
Recipe

Cake

1 package (18.75 ounces) yellow cake mix
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup water
1 egg
1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut

Syrup

1/4 cup light brown sugar
2 tablespoons dark rum
2 tablespoons water
1 teaspoon Cinnamon Plus® Spice Blend

Filling and Fruit Topping

1 package (3.4 ounces) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
1 cup milk
2 cups thawed, frozen whipped topping, divided
2 tablespoons dark rum
1 kiwi, peeled
1 large mango, peeled
1/4 cup toasted coconut

Preheat oven to 350°F. For cake, spray Torte Pans with nonstick cooking spray. Place 8-inch circles of Parchment Paper over centers of pans; set aside. In Stainless (4-qt.) Mixing Bowl, combine cake mix, oil, water, egg and pineapple with juice. Stir in coconut. Divide batter between pans, spreading evenly to edges. Bake 15-18 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean. Remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool in pans 5 minutes. Loosen cakes; invert onto cooling rack and cool 10 minutes.

For syrup, bring syrup ingredients to a boil in (1.5-qt.) Saucepan over medium-high heat, whisking until sugar dissolves; cook 1 minute or until syrup reduces to 1/4 cup. Remove from heat. For filling, whisk pudding mix and milk in Stainless (2-qt.) Mixing Bowl until pudding starts to thicken. Fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping and rum. For fruit topping, slice kiwi using Egg Slicer Plus®. Thinly slice mango using Santoku Knife.

To assemble cake, transfer one cake to Simple Additions® Round Platter using Lift & Serve™; brush 2 tablespoons of the syrup over top. Attach open star tip to Easy Accent® Decorator; fill with filling and pipe around edge of cake. Spread remaining filling over center of cake. Place top cake layer well-side up over filling. Arrange fruit in center of cake; brush with remaining syrup. Fill decorator with remaining 1 cup whipped topping; pipe around edge of cake and sprinkle with toasted coconut.

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Island Breeze Rum Cake?

To make the Island Breeze Rum Cake, you will need:

• 1 box yellow cake mix
  • 1 small box instant vanilla pudding mix
  • 4 eggs
  • 1/2 cup vegetable oil
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1/2 cup spiced rum
  • 1/2 cup butter
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1/2 cup spiced rum

2. Can I use a different type of rum for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of rum you prefer for this recipe. However, using spiced rum will give the cake a more distinct and flavorful taste.

3. How long does it take to make the Island Breeze Rum Cake?

The prep time for this recipe is about 15 minutes, and the baking time is 50-60 minutes. So in total, it should take about 1 hour and 15 minutes to make the Island Breeze Rum Cake.

4. Do I need to let the cake cool before adding the rum glaze?

Yes, it is important to let the cake cool for about 10 minutes before adding the rum glaze. This will prevent the glaze from melting and being absorbed too quickly into the cake.

5. Can I make this cake ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this cake ahead of time. It will keep well in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Just make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap or store it in an airtight container.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• britishchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Jennie4PC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • cookn' katie