• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have to Do a Demo at My Cluster Meeting, Recipe Ideas?

In summary, the woman was demo-ing a recipe for a party and she had suggestions for other recipes people might like. She also mentioned that microwaves are a great way to impress people. The woman also mentioned that she likes the Mandarin Pasta Salad and Garlic Bites the most.
britishchef
I wanted to do one of the new US recipes so no-one would have had it before. LOL. I was going to do the Island Breeze Cake but we don't have the Torte set here. :rolleyes: Anyone got any great ideas? It needs to be simple but show higher priced products, and taste great of course!

If you have mostly women in your cluster, do something with chocolate. I know the women in my cluster love anything with chocolate.

I would but the lady who just did a demo made a chocolate cake and I wanted to do something a little different. I thought about Touchdown Taco Dip, that's something I guarantee no-one there has ever tried. But my Director always says dips are bad because people want to get ideas for everyday family cooking..

How about Italian Pasta Stirfry with garlic pull aparts, recipes attached

Attachments

• Italian Pasta Stir.doc
    22 KB · Views: 306
  • Garlic Pull Aparts.doc
    19 KB · Views: 385
Microwave cakes are stunning and impressive. Or the 30-minute chicken is a winner. (skin it first I would suggest)

I would say the Touchdown Taco Dip... when that is served it gets more attention that the recipe that I am demo-ing... and for me it is everyday cooking (well almost weekly cooking and granted I live by myself and am in my 20s so dinners aren't always the most balanced... but that's another story...)

The Mandarin Pasta Salad and Garlic Bites are by far my favorite demo...uses lots of product and tastes Yum-O

What about the Jerk Chicken Salad? You'd have to use some other Jerk seasoning, but it is /really/ good. And you can use forged cutlery to cut the chicken, ultimate mandolin to slice peppers, and grill pan to cook the chicken tenders. Show it all off in the SA large bowl.It's pretty quick to make, and if you make the pasta version just have the pasta precooked.If you need the recipe, let me know.

I made the Dulce de Leche Bites and they were wonderful... Cindy made the Shrimp Crevice (sp?) cups and they were awesome!

Related to I Have to Do a Demo at My Cluster Meeting, Recipe Ideas?

1. What are some easy and impressive recipes I can use for my demo at the cluster meeting?

Some easy and impressive recipes you can use for your demo are the Mini Spinach and Artichoke Bites, the Classic Tomato Bruschetta, the Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps, the Chocolate Chip Banana Bread, and the Slow Cooker Tex-Mex Chicken Tacos.

2. Can I use recipes from other sources for my demo at the cluster meeting?

Yes, you can use recipes from other sources for your demo. However, it is recommended to use Pampered Chef recipes as they are specifically designed for our products and showcase their features and benefits.

3. How can I make sure my demo runs smoothly and efficiently?

To ensure a smooth and efficient demo, make sure to have all the necessary ingredients and equipment ready before the meeting starts. Practice the recipe beforehand and have a plan for any potential mishaps. Also, be sure to engage and interact with your audience to keep them interested.

4. Can I modify the recipes for dietary restrictions or preferences?

Yes, you can modify the recipes to accommodate dietary restrictions or preferences. Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb options. You can also make substitutions or adjustments to fit your specific needs.

5. How can I make my demo stand out and be memorable?

To make your demo stand out and be memorable, try to add your own personal touch. Share personal anecdotes or tips while preparing the recipe, and engage with your audience by asking for their opinions or involving them in the cooking process. Also, be enthusiastic and passionate about the products and recipes you are presenting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Joybelz
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • doughmama
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DeannaK1022
  • AshleyAllison