1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Rebooking a host

1. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

My very-motivated host just reached the $700 mark for her July show and just got almost $600 of product for $199!! She wants to rebook another show for sometime in December.

I've not rebooked a host before- can I just click on the Booking box like I would any other guest? Can I do it under her name as the "host" or do I have to enter her as a "guest" and then do the booking?

Thanks!

Jul 30, 2009
  2. lmradlein

lmradlein Member Gold Member

Yep, just as if it was someone else. I just had one that did this. From what I've been told she can also take advantage of the host gift x2! Not sure about that again I've just book it, I haven't had the show it.
    Hope this helps.

Jul 30, 2009
  3. teresah551393

teresah551393 Member

If she rebooks, she can order the host special as a customer/past host from whom the show was booked, on that one she pays s/h. Then she can also order as the current host. I have done this a couple of times and have a few more coming up.

Jul 30, 2009
  4. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

To rebook, just click the booking box and indicate date. You do not have to add her as a guest to rebook.

When she does have that 2nd show, she gets the host special twice....at this point is when you will re-enter her as a host and a guest. As stated above, she will pay s&h for the past host special.

HTH

5. esavvymom

thanks everyone!!

Jul 30, 2009
  6. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

When you set up the shows for hosts - just automatically rebook them and count out 5 months. Make sure to so this. Your hosts will LOVE YOU dearly!
    I started doing this right from the get go when the new host benfits program started. I can tell you how many of my hosts were thrilled when I called and said somethign like, "Hey Mary, I could sure use a party this month. I also remembered you were looking for Cookware and that is our August Host Special. And I can get you DOUBLE the pieces!" Needless to say, she immediately booked a catty party! She wants the Stir-Fry Skillet and the Saute Pan. All she needs is another $98 to get them both. She is ordereing the Stir-Fry Skillet at $52.50 as the past host so it counts toward her guest sales. The other she will get as the current host. Tells you why she has been a host of mine for almost 7 years now and is up to 13 parties! LOYALTY people! Loyalty! She has even out and out told other consultants that no, she will not book a party from them. Her consultant treats her to good for her to do that to him! SWEET!

Aug 4, 2009
  7. esavvymom

John - do you tell your host you did that? or do you wait until a good month comes along and then call her about the option? Do you just pick a month, and then when you see a good month as far as a special she might be interested in, or when you have a 'dry spell', then just reschedule her date then?

Great concept- just wondering about those few things!

Aug 4, 2009
  8. lockhartkitchen

lockhartkitchen Senior Member

I always rebook my host, either with a specific date the host as chosen within the 6 months, or I just randomly type a date in on P3. I pencil in the host name in my calendar 5 months out, so when I get to a month I'm booking I know who I'm calling and remind them of the double host special. For example: Theresa is in my calendar for September- I'll call and let her know because she booked a show within 6 months, she is now eligible for two pieces of stoneware at 60% off in September, and she gets to check out the new fall products.

9. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I always ask. Rarely does a host decline. Since the bookings show up on the host's receipt, I would hate for a host to feel I was pushing them into booking or that I was trying to pull one over on them. JMHO.

Aug 5, 2009
  10. esavvymom

That's what I was wondering, and Why.

Aug 5, 2009
  11. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Oh, and to answer your question, you can do a booking right from her host order.

As for the why, she'll be able to get 2 of the host special--1 as a guest/booked-from host and 1 as host.

Aug 5, 2009

12. What's a catty party - newbie here...

13. PCMomto4

PCMomto4 Member

catalog party

Aug 6, 2009
Have something to add?