• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Re-Booking a Host Show: Questions Answered!

? I think you might be referring to a catalog party. A catty party is a smaller, more intimate party that is usually held within the confines of the consultant's home. It's usually a way for consultants to get to know each other better and to build relationships.
esavvymom
Staff member
My very-motivated host just reached the $700 mark for her July show and just got almost $600 of product for $199!! She wants to rebook another show for sometime in December.

I've not rebooked a host before- can I just click on the Booking box like I would any other guest? Can I do it under her name as the "host" or do I have to enter her as a "guest" and then do the booking?

Thanks!

Yep, just as if it was someone else. I just had one that did this. From what I've been told she can also take advantage of the host gift x2! Not sure about that again I've just book it, I haven't had the show it.
Hope this helps.

If she rebooks, she can order the host special as a customer/past host from whom the show was booked, on that one she pays s/h. Then she can also order as the current host. I have done this a couple of times and have a few more coming up.

To rebook, just click the booking box and indicate date. You do not have to add her as a guest to rebook.

When she does have that 2nd show, she gets the host special twice....at this point is when you will re-enter her as a host and a guest. As stated above, she will pay s&h for the past host special.

HTH

thanks everyone!!

When you set up the shows for hosts - just automatically rebook them and count out 5 months. Make sure to so this. Your hosts will LOVE YOU dearly!
I started doing this right from the get go when the new host benfits program started. I can tell you how many of my hosts were thrilled when I called and said somethign like, "Hey Mary, I could sure use a party this month. I also remembered you were looking for Cookware and that is our August Host Special. And I can get you DOUBLE the pieces!" Needless to say, she immediately booked a catty party! She wants the Stir-Fry Skillet and the Saute Pan. All she needs is another $98 to get them both. She is ordereing the Stir-Fry Skillet at $52.50 as the past host so it counts toward her guest sales. The other she will get as the current host. Tells you why she has been a host of mine for almost 7 years now and is up to 13 parties! LOYALTY people! Loyalty! She has even out and out told other consultants that no, she will not book a party from them. Her consultant treats her to good for her to do that to him! SWEET!

John - do you tell your host you did that? or do you wait until a good month comes along and then call her about the option? Do you just pick a month, and then when you see a good month as far as a special she might be interested in, or when you have a 'dry spell', then just reschedule her date then?Great concept- just wondering about those few things!

I always rebook my host, either with a specific date the host as chosen within the 6 months, or I just randomly type a date in on P3. I pencil in the host name in my calendar 5 months out, so when I get to a month I'm booking I know who I'm calling and remind them of the double host special. For example: Theresa is in my calendar for September- I'll call and let her know because she booked a show within 6 months, she is now eligible for two pieces of stoneware at 60% off in September, and she gets to check out the new fall products.

I always ask. Rarely does a host decline. Since the bookings show up on the host's receipt, I would hate for a host to feel I was pushing them into booking or that I was trying to pull one over on them. JMHO.

raebates said:
I always ask. Rarely does a host decline. Since the bookings show up on the host's receipt, I would hate for a host to feel I was pushing them into booking or that I was trying to pull one over on them. JMHO.

That's what I was wondering, and Why.

Oh, and to answer your question, you can do a booking right from her host order. As for the why, she'll be able to get 2 of the host special--1 as a guest/booked-from host and 1 as host.

pampered1224 said:
Needless to say, she immediately booked a catty party!

What's a catty party - newbie here...

catalog party

1. How soon should I re-book a host show?

It is recommended to re-book a host show within 2-3 weeks after your current show. This will give you enough time to follow up with potential hosts and secure a date that works for both parties.

2. Can I re-book a host show with the same host?

Absolutely! Re-booking with the same host is a great way to continue building a strong relationship and can lead to more successful shows in the future.

3. What are some incentives I can offer to encourage re-booking?

Offering a discount or free product for the host's next show is a common incentive. Other ideas include hosting a special VIP event for re-booked hosts, or offering a bonus gift for each guest who books their own show.

4. Is it appropriate to ask for re-bookings at the current show?

Yes, it is perfectly acceptable to mention re-booking at the current show. In fact, it can be an effective way to secure a date while the excitement is still high and the guests are already thinking about hosting their own show.

5. What should I do if a host is hesitant to re-book?

If a host is hesitant to re-book, it's important to understand their concerns and address them. Offer to help with planning and promoting their show, and remind them of the benefits they will receive as a host. If they are still unsure, politely thank them for considering and leave the door open for future opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
leslieprichett
  • Chef Diane
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef Diane
  • TJMagoo