1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Real Estate Offices

1. Chef Michelle D

Chef Michelle D Member

I was looking at the flyers and saw the one used to send to real estate offices offering the gift baskets. I love the idea and was wondering if anyone has used it and received sales from it. I found some of the gift ideas to be expensive, but I don't know how much money a realtor would spend on a gift. I might put together some of my own suggestions that are a little cheaper.

Any information would be helpful.

Thanks,

Michelle De Angelis

2. D_Patel

D_Patel Member

I bought my house one year ago

and our realtor gave us a $50.00 gift card to Home depot. So I think the ideas the others had would work real well. I really like the Celebrate Plate idea. It is only $24.50 ! I mean you have to figure the realtors make a pretty hefty comission off a sale ! Up here you cant touch a three bedroom house for under $250,000.00, so that would be a $7500.00 comission on that sale ! I think they can afford to spend $50.00 or so ! LOL ! :)

Sep 25, 2005
  3. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

I had created a similar letter to the one posted with 6 gift package options and included pictures of each. Prices ranged from $20 - $100, with discounts on purchases greater than $300.
    I mailed about 20, did not do any kind of follow-up, and received no contacts or sales from my cost of time, paper, envelopes and stamps. I believe the only way this form of marketing will be truly beneficial is through FOLLOW UP. If I try it again (and won't any time soon), I will send the info through email, then phone call follow up to determine interest and then mail additional info.

Sep 25, 2005
Have something to add?