• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Upgrade Your Kitchen with Awesome PC Products?

In summary, an "Awesome Individual Order!!!!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive a discounted price on select products when they place an individual order. To place an "Awesome Individual Order!!!!", simply visit the website and select the products at the discounted price. The products included in the promotion vary and are subject to change. It cannot be combined with other discounts or coupons and there is a limit of one order per customer. This promotion is intended for individual orders only and cannot be used for bulk or wholesale orders.
sslangley
:D I have a friend from work, her boyfriend is stocking his new townhouse. He just spent $420.00 before tax and shipping. I am so thrilled.....:D

Wow! Congratulations! Maybe you should turn it into an catalog show so he can get some of the host benefits?

RachelNguyen said:
Wow! Congratulations! Maybe you should turn it into an catalog show so he can get some of the host benefits?
My thoughts exactly Rachel!

Oh yeah that is what I would do! And then he would be a customer for life. ;)

It's great when these things come from out of the blue!! Congrats and definately turn it into his own show.

Woo hoo! Congratulations!

I would definitely turn it into a catalog show! That is so cool!!!:)

I umpteenth the catalog show thing. People really love when you get them free stuff!

Congratulations!! That HAS to be a record! AMAZING!!!

Woo Hoo!! Double points BABY!!

That's terrific - we're having a super-duper CS day!!

Excellent sale! Definately turn it into a show and give rewards! Can't hurt your business and may indeed help!!!

Congrats! What an AWESOME surprise!!!:D

I'm sure you were pleasantly surprised! Way to go!

How cool is that? My brother in law is moving also and I told him he needs to outfit his new kitchen with PC things also! I think I'll make him a goody basket and stick a catalog in it also!

Related to Ready to Upgrade Your Kitchen with Awesome PC Products?

What is an "Awesome Individual Order!!!!"?

An "Awesome Individual Order!!!!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive a discounted price on select products when they place an individual order.

How do I place an "Awesome Individual Order!!!!"?

To place an "Awesome Individual Order!!!!", simply visit our website and select the products you would like to purchase at the discounted price. The discount will be automatically applied at checkout.

What products are included in the "Awesome Individual Order!!!!" promotion?

The products included in the "Awesome Individual Order!!!!" promotion vary and are subject to change. Please visit our website to see the current selection of products available for the promotion.

Can I combine the "Awesome Individual Order!!!!" promotion with other discounts or coupons?

No, the "Awesome Individual Order!!!!" promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons. Only one promotion can be used per order.

Is there a limit to how many "Awesome Individual Orders!!!!" I can place?

Yes, there is a limit of one "Awesome Individual Order!!!!" per customer. This promotion is intended for individual orders only and cannot be used for bulk or wholesale orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views
missiemom
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies