• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Wearing Your PC Shirt the Key to Business Success?

In summary, Leslie's husband makes fun of her often and she feels like she needs to wear her PC shirt often in order to drum up business. She also bought shirts from VIP and Ebay.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
My husband makes fun of me all the time. I have 1 PC shirt, that I wear quite frequently when I go someplace new to try to drum up some business. He says people are going to think I don't have any other clothes to wear. I wore it yesterday because I had to drop something of at a customers house. I dropped my little boy off at school and had to go to the classroom to speak to his teacher. One of the teachers asked if I sold PC, I of course said yes. She wanted a catalog so she could order some things for her daughter. I was stoked and of course went straight home and rubbed it in my hubby's face. I went to pick him up from school and another teacher asked me if I sold PC, I said yes and she said another teacher's aide was looking for me so she could possibly have a fundraiser for the band. I am soooo excited. I wasn't sure how many kids are in the band, so I based my figures on 25. When I went to drop the fundraiser packet to her this morning, I told her about my figures. She said, "oh, we have a whole lot more than 25". Can't wait to tell my husband. I'm sorry to make this so long. Just haven't had much PC excitement for awhile.

Also, keep your fingers crossed for me today..I am trying the phone sale. My Friday's are hectic so I am doing it today and calling it a "Terrific Tuesday Sale"

Leslie

Where?Where would I find these shirts, etc, to purchase? :D

I got mine from the VIP website. You can go there directly from Consultant's Corner under Promoting your business, third party vendors.

Good job! You never know when you're going to meet someone in need of our products! I try to wear mine out quite a bit too-the zoo, park, grocery.

I just bought 6 PC shirts, 3 from VIP and 3 from Ebay.

I just started wearing them when I run my errands, so we'll see how it goes! So far, only had one person comment on it (when I was at Costco) but found out her sister-in-law is a consultant. :p

Awesome!!!
krzymomof4 said:
I got mine from the VIP website. You can go there directly from Consultant's Corner under Promoting your business, third party vendors.

Thanks! I just hopped over to that site and got a couple of shirts. I thought about the tote bag (mainly for hubby's laptop, which I have confiscated...LOL), but didn't know if this monster would fit or if it would be strong enough to carry it.

I haven't been doing really well on sales lately, so I went to Hobby Lobby and bought a shirt and some iron on transfer paper. Then I came home and downloaded the official logo from Consultants Corner!!! My hubby and I printed it off and ironed onto the shirt and viola! a shirt for maybe $7 compared to $18. I have the small logo on the front left and the BIG logo on the back. I have had a couple people ask about PC this way. My mother in law told my hubby I don't need to leave the house wearing any other shirt but my PC one!:D

Cheryl Mackey
Cooking Pampered Style in LA

VIP is FAST!I just ordered my 2 shirts today and got an email from VIP saying that they are due to be delivered tomorrow! I guess it helps that they are only about 1/2hr away from me. :D

I was very excited that they offer plus sizes, too! :D

cmackey said:
. . . so I went to Hobby Lobby and bought a shirt and some iron on transfer paper. Then I came home and downloaded the official logo from Consultants Corner!!! My hubby and I printed it off and ironed onto the shirt and viola! a shirt for maybe $7 compared to $18.

Cheryl,
Thanks for a GREAT IDEA! I was just looking on the VIP site, and I just think most of their apparel is way too expensive. (I feel this way - kind of irritated - every time I go to their site.) Plus, they don't have a good selection, either. Anyway, don't mean to be a crab, but I really appreciate your idea. Target and Wal Mart have inexpensive t-shirts, too.

Thanks again!
g

Your welcome!! Hey, they put the logos up there, why not use them!:D

Hello,
I'm new to PC. Tell me more about how to do a fundraiser. My daughter's chorus group needs to raise extra money this year.
Tina

Not to put a damper on anyone's plans, but we need to make sure that ironing the logo on our own shirts doesn't go against the terms of use for it. I looked over the advertising/publicity guidelines, and it seems to be a pretty grey area. They were specific about not giving the logo to other vendors to use, and only buying from the approved vendors... but nothing about putting the logo on our own apparel.

Just don't want anyone to get in trouble. :(

I have two pc shirts, one that was made for our cluster for confernce that jsut says pampered chef on it, and the other one I bought from VIP, I get alot of questions asked when I wear either one of those shirts!!! I need to get some more!!!!

I looked at RFS and it says not to use the chef hat or tagline by themselves. It also said not to use unapproved logos from other companies that you could use logos downloaded from Consultants Corner. I'm just downloading from Consultants Corner. They can't get to mad when they said that that is okay!

Cheryl Mackey
Making your days in the kitchen less stressful!

I wear my shirt everywear (I have the HWC sweatshirt in cold Alaska!) and my DH makes fun of me too. I am thinking about saving up some money to get a jacket that I won't look funny wearing all the time!

Ahah, I'm a moron. :eek: I bought some iron-on transfer sheets and plain t-shirts, ready to make my own logo shirts! I had the logos downloaded and sized the way I wanted them, flipped them horizontally, then printed them on the paper...

...and promptly realized that the paper I bought was for an ink-jet printer, and I have a laser! :eek: I'm lucky I didn't totally ruin my printer with all that gooey iron-on stuff melted inside it. Heh.

So now I have a bunch of plain t-shirts and iron-on paper that I can't use... :eek:

could always put it up on trading post.... :)

A friend of mine has an ink-jet, so I'll see if I can print them off there. I'm just glad I didn't destroy my printer! :eek:

Related to Is Wearing Your PC Shirt the Key to Business Success?

1. How do I properly wear my "Wearing Your Shirt Works!" shirt?

To properly wear your "Wearing Your Shirt Works!" shirt, start by choosing the right size for your body. Make sure the shirt is not too tight or too loose. Next, put the shirt on and adjust it until it feels comfortable. Lastly, make sure the logo on the shirt is visible and not covered by any layers.

2. Can I wear the shirt for any occasion?

Yes, you can wear the "Wearing Your Shirt Works!" shirt for any occasion, whether it's a casual day out or a more formal event. The shirt is versatile and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion.

3. How should I wash my "Wearing Your Shirt Works!" shirt?

We recommend washing your "Wearing Your Shirt Works!" shirt in cold water and on a gentle cycle to help preserve the logo and colors. You can also air dry or tumble dry on low heat. Avoid using bleach or harsh detergents to prevent any damage to the shirt.

4. Is the shirt made of high-quality material?

Yes, the "Wearing Your Shirt Works!" shirt is made of high-quality material that is soft, comfortable, and durable. It's made to withstand multiple washes and wears without losing its shape or color.

5. Can I personalize my "Wearing Your Shirt Works!" shirt?

Yes, you can personalize your "Wearing Your Shirt Works!" shirt by adding your name or a special message to the back of the shirt. This can be done for an additional fee and makes for a great personalized gift for yourself or someone else.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smspamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Oklabell
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • robbiesmom123