• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Send: Check My Wording & Generate $$$!

, When you are ready to send your newsletter out, you can use email, mail, or both. You don't need to do both, but it is a good idea to email it to your customers.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Okay I am getting ready to send this out to my customers, but want to check wording before I do. I made changes on 2 to include about my trip, my dh thinks it's too much!

I also included wording from the first one I did last year. It generated a $1300 show last feb. Thanks to whoever posted this the first time. TIA for all your help!

Attachments

• pc 1000holidayshow 2.doc
    58.5 KB · Views: 426
  • PC 1000holidayshow.doc
    57.5 KB · Views: 322
If it's for February, it's 60% off any one item in the catalog. If you are able to "book" it off another show, you'd have a total of 4 to give. So...4 60% off, 4 1/2 off and I personally give 2 $100 free since $215 is a lot. I also give $25 for every extra $100 collected since it guarantees a payoff for doing more work. Also, why 25% vs 30%?? or do you not put it on the host order?

As for the rest, I'm not awake enough to give good feedback. Good luck! I really need to do this too! But I want to end it before double points! I have to get on the phone. No time to mail and follow up!

Jules711 said:
If it's for February, it's 60% off any one item in the catalog. If you are able to "book" it off another show, you'd have a total of 4 to give. So...4 60% off, 4 1/2 off and I personally give 2 $100 free since $215 is a lot. I also give $25 for every extra $100 collected since it guarantees a payoff for doing more work. Also, why 25% vs 30%?? or do you not put it on the host order?

As for the rest, I'm not awake enough to give good feedback. Good luck! I really need to do this too! But I want to end it before double points! I have to get on the phone. No time to mail and follow up!
2 items at 60% off. I know, you said you're tired.

I was saying if you "booked" it off another show, you'd have 2 as host and 2 as past host.

I hadn't change that wording yet, sorry I wasn't more specific. I meant the wording at the beginning. Thanks again!I have been sick the past two days so, all is fuzzy.

I like the concept Amanda! I am going to read it thoroughly and see if this is what I would do too.

Amanda, I just noticed that the day of the week is off a day from the date. Hope you haven't mailed them out yet. Other than that looks good to me!

This is a great idea! I think I am going to try it too!

Thanks Harriet, that was last year dates, I haven't changed them yet. I am still feeling like crap. Then my son's daycare said another parent had this for ten days. I can't be down for ten days.Thanks again for the feedback now to get this out. Do you guys think I should only email it, mail it or both. I am getting ready to send my newsletter, and don't know if it would be too much email in a week period.

Hi Amanda:

I am relatively new and just beginning to understand all the ways we use to encourage sales and bookings.

When I read both flyers, I was overwhelmed and confused. I would skinny it down to cover the basics of participation and reward. It should be no more than one page, IMO.

I agree with DH not to mention your travel goals. I would only mention that when recruiting.

Just my $.02 and good luck!
Susan

1. How does "Ready to Send: Check My Wording & Generate $$$!" work?

"Ready to Send: Check My Wording & Generate $$$!" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to easily personalize and customize your party invitations, host reminders, and thank you notes. It also helps you generate more sales by providing you with suggested wording and prompts for your messages.

2. Is there a cost for using "Ready to Send: Check My Wording & Generate $$$!"?

No, there is no additional cost for using this feature. It is included in your Pampered Chef consultant membership.

3. Can I customize the wording provided by "Ready to Send: Check My Wording & Generate $$$!"?

Yes, you can customize the suggested wording to fit your personal style and tone. You can also add your own unique message to make it more personalized for your customers.

4. Can I use "Ready to Send: Check My Wording & Generate $$$!" for both online and in-person parties?

Yes, you can use this feature for both online and in-person parties. It provides you with a variety of options and wording suggestions for different types of parties and events.

5. How can "Ready to Send: Check My Wording & Generate $$$!" help me increase my sales?

This feature helps you save time and effort by providing you with pre-written and customizable messages. This allows you to focus on building relationships with your customers and potential hosts, which can ultimately lead to increased sales and bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nightowlnancy
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL