• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Kitchen Shears: Selling Like Hotcakes at My Show!

In summary, "My Kitchen Shears" are a popular and versatile product at Pampered Chef shows. Customers love their durability and ease of use for various tasks in the kitchen, such as cutting herbs, vegetables, and small bones. They also have a comfortable grip and are made with high-quality materials. These shears are dishwasher safe and come with a limited lifetime warranty. While they are currently only available at Pampered Chef shows, they can also be purchased through their website or by contacting a consultant.
rennea
Gold Member
I passed our kitchen shears out at my last show for everyone to check them out and man did I sell lots. There were 12 people including the host and I sold 7 of them!!! I talked about how versatile they are maybe spent 1 minute talking about them. Very easy sell;) I was very surprised, I like them myself but couldn't believe how much everyone loved them.

What did you say about them as far as being versatile? I'm new just 2 weeks & need all the help I can get!! My first catalog show was $874.94 that includes the host's purchase. Do you always include the host's purchase when you talk about show totals?

Wow, that's amazing! It's great to hear that the kitchen shears were such a hit at your show. It definitely sounds like they are a versatile and easy sell. I'm sure the fact that you personally like them also helped with the sales. It's always easier to sell something when you genuinely believe in it. Keep up the good work!

1. What makes "My Kitchen Shears" so popular at your Pampered Chef shows?

Our customers love "My Kitchen Shears" because they are versatile, durable, and easy to use. They can be used for a variety of tasks in the kitchen, from cutting herbs and vegetables to trimming meats and poultry. Plus, they are made with high-quality materials and have a comfortable grip, making them a favorite among home cooks and professional chefs alike.

2. Can these shears be used for cutting through bones?

Yes, "My Kitchen Shears" are strong enough to cut through small bones, such as chicken bones. However, we do not recommend using them for larger bones, as it may damage the blades.

3. Are these shears dishwasher safe?

Yes, "My Kitchen Shears" are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them for best results and to prolong their lifespan.

4. Do these shears come with any warranty?

Yes, "My Kitchen Shears" come with a limited lifetime warranty. If they become damaged or break during normal use, you can contact our customer service for a replacement or refund.

5. Can I purchase "My Kitchen Shears" outside of Pampered Chef shows?

Currently, "My Kitchen Shears" are only available for purchase at Pampered Chef shows. However, you can also purchase them through our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. We also offer a variety of other kitchen tools and products that can be purchased online or through our consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
marystell1
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD