• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reactivating Recruit: Impact on Commission & Overrides?

In summary, when you reactivate a recruit, you will earn commission on their sales as long as they remain active and meet the minimum sales requirements. Reactivating a recruit can potentially increase your overrides, but if their sales decrease, your overrides may also decrease. There is no limit to how many recruits you can reactivate, but you must be able to provide adequate support and training for them to be successful. You cannot earn commission on your own reactivated account, but you can earn commission on any sales made by your reactivated recruit's customers. If your reactivated recruit becomes inactive again, you will no longer earn commission or overrides on their sales, but you can still earn commission on any new recruits or customers they may have brought in during
pkd09
Silver Member
I have 2 recruits. One went inactive on 3/1 and as of today (3/27) is active again. Any idea on how this will affect my commission check? Will I still get the overrides?

You should still get them, as long as you have the required sales. :)

It depends on your company's policies and compensation plan. Some companies may have a grace period for inactive recruits before removing them from your downline and not counting them towards your commission. Others may still count them towards your commission as long as they are active at the end of the month. It's best to check with your upline or company's guidelines for more specific information.

Related to Reactivating Recruit: Impact on Commission & Overrides?

1. What happens to my commission if I reactivate a recruit?

When you reactivate a recruit, you will earn commission on their sales as long as they remain active and meet the minimum sales requirements. Your commission will be based on the sales generated by your recruit's customers.

2. Will reactivating a recruit affect my overrides?

Yes, reactivating a recruit can potentially increase your overrides. As your recruit's sales increase, so will your overrides. However, if your recruit's sales decrease, your overrides may also decrease.

3. Is there a limit to how many recruits I can reactivate?

There is no limit to how many recruits you can reactivate. However, keep in mind that you must be able to provide adequate support and training to each of your recruits in order for them to be successful.

4. Can I earn commission on my own reactivated account?

No, you cannot earn commission on your own reactivated account. However, you can earn commission on any sales made by your reactivated recruit's customers.

5. What happens if my reactivated recruit becomes inactive again?

If your reactivated recruit becomes inactive again, you will no longer earn commission or overrides on their sales. However, you can continue to earn commission on any new recruits or customers that they may have brought in during their active period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gagescorpages
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • beckypchef