• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching a Financial Milestone: $15K and Counting!

In summary, Keri hit her $15,000 mark and is celebrating with a fundraiser. She is also excited to receive her first commission check and is looking forward to hitting her next milestone.
chefkeri
Hi all,
Just wanted to share.... I just made my $15K mark. I am so excited too because I just got my first fundraiser and now I get my 17% commission!
YIPPEEEE!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks for listening!

Congratulations Keri!!! What a MILESTONE!!:D :D

Congrats! Way to go!

Great job Keri!! What a wonderful feeling.

Good Job! Congrats!!!

Awesome - I hope to be there in a few weeks!!! A raise and a silver whisk

Wear your silver whisk proudly - good job - you'll enjoy the extra 2%!

Great job....it's amazing how much difference that 2% makes in your commission check!

Way to go!

Can any of you that have hit the mark tell me if the whisk can be put on a charm bracelet. My hubby gave me a heart pendant for our first Valentine's Day and I rarely ever take it off

Congrats! Enjoy the raise!

Kathy: Yes, you can put it on a charm bracelet!

CONGRATS!!!! Watch those $$$$ add up!

Way to go Keri!!

Woooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo

Nice Job Keri:D Way to work your business:D :D
Laurel

Congrats Keri!

Great Job Keri!!! :D

I Love You Guys.....Thanks so much for all the love!
I don't know what I'd do w/o this all of you wonderful people who make up this site.
You all make me feel so happy & proud of myself!
Thanks for letting me toot my horn.:D

Toot away Keri, I know I did the happy dance the whole month after!!

Congrats, Keri! I hit mine in December, so watch for me in Feb. Consultant News! :)

Good job Keri!!! Way to go!!

Great job Keri! Where is CT are you? I have family in Granby....I LOVE that area!

Woo Hoo!!
Congrats on the raise!!

Related to Reaching a Financial Milestone: $15K and Counting!

1. How can I reach a financial milestone of $15,000?

Reaching a financial milestone of $15,000 requires a combination of discipline, budgeting, and smart financial decisions. It is important to set specific and achievable goals, create a budget and stick to it, and consider ways to increase your income through side hustles or investments.

2. How long will it take to reach a financial milestone of $15,000?

The time it takes to reach a financial milestone of $15,000 will vary for each individual depending on their current financial situation, income, and expenses. It is important to create a realistic timeline and consistently work towards your goal to achieve it in a timely manner.

3. What are some common mistakes to avoid when trying to reach a financial milestone of $15,000?

Common mistakes to avoid when trying to reach a financial milestone of $15,000 include overspending, taking on too much debt, and not having a budget in place. It is also important to avoid get-rich-quick schemes and instead focus on making smart and sustainable financial decisions.

4. How can I stay motivated while working towards a financial milestone of $15,000?

Staying motivated while working towards a financial milestone of $15,000 can be challenging. It is important to regularly review your progress, celebrate small victories, and remind yourself of the ultimate goal. You can also find an accountability partner or join a support group to stay motivated.

5. What are some tips for maintaining financial stability after reaching a milestone of $15,000?

After reaching a financial milestone of $15,000, it is important to continue practicing good financial habits such as budgeting, saving, and avoiding unnecessary expenses. It is also a good idea to reassess your financial goals and make adjustments as needed. Consider investing the extra money to continue building your wealth for the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • ecou2018
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ecou2018
Replies