• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching $934: My Story of a Successful Show!

In summary, "Reaching $934: My Story of a Successful Show!" is a guidebook written by a successful Pampered Chef consultant, sharing her personal experience and tips for achieving a high sales total of $934 at a Pampered Chef show. The book explains why $934 is considered a significant sales total in the Pampered Chef world, and provides insights and strategies on how to plan and execute a successful show, as well as personal anecdotes and motivation to inspire consultants to reach their own $934 sales goal. This guidebook is beneficial for both new and experienced consultants and can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
For those of you who remember under my "I Qualified" post, you suggested that I get a $1,000 show. WELL, I did NOT get to $1,000 but I got SOOO close, and we really did exhaust all resources! We got to $934. I still think that is pretty cool as we were at $750!

:) THanks for the encouragement!:cool:

YAY Melissa!! $934 is AWESOME!!!! Congrats, you must be soooo excited!!

Way to go! Now that you know it's acheivable, it won't seem so far away to hit it next time!

Related to Reaching $934: My Story of a Successful Show!

What is "Reaching $934: My Story of a Successful Show!"?

"Reaching $934: My Story of a Successful Show!" is a guidebook written by a successful Pampered Chef consultant, sharing her personal experience and tips for achieving a high sales total of $934 at a Pampered Chef show.

Why is $934 considered a significant sales total?

In the Pampered Chef world, $934 is known as the "magic number" because it is the average sales total needed to reach the 30% commission level, which is the highest commission rate offered by the company.

What can I expect to learn from this guidebook?

This guidebook provides insights and strategies on how to plan and execute a successful Pampered Chef show, including tips on booking, inviting guests, setting up the show, and making sales. It also includes personal anecdotes and motivation to inspire consultants to reach their own $934 sales goal.

Is this guidebook only for new consultants or can experienced consultants benefit from it as well?

Both new and experienced consultants can benefit from "Reaching $934: My Story of a Successful Show!" New consultants can learn valuable tips and tricks to boost their sales, while experienced consultants can gain new insights and motivation to reach higher sales goals.

Where can I purchase this guidebook?

This guidebook can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available for purchase at Pampered Chef events and conferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jenni
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • Saturday Gourmet