• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching 2000: My Journey to Achieving Today's Goal!

In summary, Trish is trying to increase her bookings by following a 3 contacts a day, 2 shows a week, 1 recruit a month plan. She has a show scheduled for March 1st and 2nd, and is hoping to get a catalog booking from it.
DebbieJ
...making it to 2000!

I'll get my pink star yet! LOL!!!

:):):):):):):):)

GOAL FOR TODAY

Start my "100 Contacts in 10 Days" Initiative. I've already got my tracking form filled out! This is something I have challenged myself to -- to get bookings.

Trish in Texas
Future Director & Recruiter

Woo hoo! Go Trish!!

I am going with the 3 contacts a day, 2 shows a week, 1 recruit a month plan. I did really well with the 3 contacts last week. I contacted three people yesterday, I have FOUR shows this weekend, and I have 3 fence sitters! So I'm on my way! Just have to pick up the phone later this afternoon after our lunch date. :)

good luck with that! Let us know how it goes for you!

My goal is the 3-2-1 as well! I need to also close a show today and have 3 shows this weekend!!

I just had a call from a past catalog host and she said "When can I start taking orders from the new catalog?":D I said NOW!! Start collecting them and we can turn them in on March 1st! What's really cool is that I have a show scheduled March 1st and 2nd and have a fair on March 3rd which ALWAYS drums up sales. So, I should have my 3 shows within the first 3 days to earn my HWC products!!!:D

I'm having an open house at my house on March 3rd. Hoping for enough to split it into two shows. Then I'm hoping I get a catalog booking from my shows this weekend and I'll get my three March shows.

My first cooking show in March isn't until the 16th. :( We have a Step Up to Director weekend (that I'm helping run) the weekend of March 9-10-11, so I couldn't schedule any shows then.

I hear ya Deb! All of my Saturdays are gone in March so I can't schedule any shows! I've had 2 people already request March 10th and I said "I'm sorry, I'm booked!!!! Which is true but not with a show, I have my best friends wedding to go to!!!:D

I'm headed to a wedding on March 10, as well. Since mine is in South Bend, IN, I'm guessing it's not the same one. :D

My goal for the day is to get everything ready for my Thursday show, do my CC calls, and call my 3 "I don't have my calendar with me" hosts to firm up party dates.

Related to Reaching 2000: My Journey to Achieving Today's Goal!

1. What is "Reaching 2000: My Journey to Achieving Today's Goal!" about?

"Reaching 2000: My Journey to Achieving Today's Goal!" is a book written by Pampered Chef founder, Doris Christopher. It details her personal journey of building a successful business and provides tips and advice for others looking to achieve their own goals.

2. Is this book only for those interested in starting a business?

No, this book is for anyone looking to achieve a goal, whether it be in business or in their personal life. The principles and strategies outlined in the book can be applied to any type of goal.

3. How is this book different from other self-help or business books?

This book is unique because it is written by someone who has actually achieved success and built a successful business. Doris Christopher shares her personal experiences and the strategies that she used to reach her goals, making it relatable and practical for readers.

4. Can I apply the lessons from this book to my own business?

Yes, the lessons and strategies in this book can be applied to any type of business. Doris Christopher shares her own experiences and provides practical tips for growing and sustaining a successful business.

5. Is this book only for women?

No, this book is for anyone looking to achieve a goal. While it may be written by a female author and focus on her personal experiences, the lessons and strategies can be applied by anyone regardless of gender.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies