• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching 15,000 Sales: Is a Yearly Reset Necessary?

In summary, it is recommended to reset your sales yearly in order to start fresh and set new goals. However, if you have already reached your goal of 15,000 in sales, a yearly reset is not necessary. Not resetting your sales can make it difficult to track progress and set new goals, and it is possible to reset your sales more than once a year. Resetting your sales will not affect your commission or incentives as they are based on your sales for the entire year.
milkangel
does the career sales start over every year? i am only 5000 away from 15000 in sales already.

Re: questionNo, career sales just keep growing!

Re: question
milkangel said:
does the career sales start over every year? i am only 5000 away from 15000 in sales already.

thats awesome! congrats!!

Re: questioncareer sales do not start over but incentive points do.

Re: questionThe only time career sales start over is if you go inactive! Otherwise they accumulate over your career with Pampered Chef. When you hit 50K you get to go to the career club luncheon at NC!

Re: questionThat's why they're called career sales instead of annual sales. ;)

Related to Reaching 15,000 Sales: Is a Yearly Reset Necessary?

1. How often should I reset my sales to reach 15,000?

A yearly reset is recommended to ensure that you are starting fresh and setting new goals for the upcoming year. It also allows you to track your progress and make adjustments to your sales strategy if needed.

2. Do I need to reset my sales if I have already reached 15,000?

If you have already reached 15,000 in sales, congratulations! While a yearly reset is not necessary, it can still be beneficial to set new goals and continue to strive for success in your business.

3. What happens if I don't reset my sales and just continue from where I left off?

Not resetting your sales can make it difficult to track your progress and set new goals. It may also cause you to lose motivation and become complacent with your current level of success. A yearly reset helps to keep your business fresh and exciting.

4. Can I reset my sales more than once a year?

Yes, you can reset your sales as often as you'd like. Some consultants choose to reset every 6 months or even quarterly. It ultimately depends on your personal preference and what works best for your business.

5. Will resetting my sales affect my commission or incentives?

No, resetting your sales will not affect your commission or incentives. Your commission and incentives are based on your sales for the entire year, not just for a specific period of time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Jean
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
hcjeep
  • Lifeat50
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • Tracy99