• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Raising Money for Relay for Life: Baked Goods Craft Fair Ideas

It's $2.50 each.So, you are going to make brownies using the mini muffin pan? Yes, I am going to make brownies using the mini muffin pan. The brownies will be made with just brownie mix and will have teddy bear grahams, mini marhsmalls, and milk chocolate chips decorations on them. They will cost $2.50 each.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I have been invited to participate in a craft fair to raise money for my Relay for Life team. They allow hand-made items only, so it was suggested that we sell baked goods as a fund-raiser.

Of course, I'm going to have mini-brochures, possibly some HWC products to show off, and will bake all my stuff in stoneware or in the mini muffin pan.

Any ideas on what to bake? I want things that are portable and travel well, and which also show off the PC products well. Anything for stoneware would be appreciated as I'm thinking of expanding my stoneware collection this month!

The warm caramel nutty brownies make A LOT and would show off stoneware. Plus, you could get the recipe cards, put your info on it, and use them as business contacts. Least of all, they're SCRUMPTIOUS!! Good luck. I hope it goes well.

Also, you could do cookies with the cookie press, since there are discs for different seasons and occasions. Make several different designs. Show stones and parchment paper, in addition to the cookie press, cooling rack, bowls, and even the EAD and decorator bottle set.

Could you put together a homemade cookie set? I'm not sure if this would count as hand-made, but it would be everything you need in order to make the cookies yourself (products and food) except for the perishable ingredients like eggs and butter. You could even do brownies or pizza or something like that. Oh, even the batter bowl mixes!

will bake all my stuff in stoneware or in the mini muffin pan

That is a great idea! I have to do a lot of bake sale things, and single-servings are the best sellers. Hardly anyone wants an entire cake or pie.

Do brownies in the mini muffin pan. If you have the soon-to-be retired kid's cookbook, decorate them as the S'More brownie bites. You could easily sell them for 50 cents each.

Do you have the stoneware mini loaf pan? If so, do little banana breads or blueberry muffin breads, $2 each.

Do you have the silicone floral cupcake pan? Yellow cupcakes sprinkled with a mix of cocoa/powdered sugar will go for at least $1 each.

I've never made the warm caramel brownies ... mostly because I wasn't sure how they'd taste if they WEREN'T warm!Nope, don't have the mini loaf pan ... but am thinking of getting additional stoneware with my January show.I don't have the kids cookbook (didn't see the point because I don't have kids!) but can I find the recipe online?I am thinking of doing brownies in the bar pan with a little note "we promise we won't burn your brownies" and a note explaning why stone-baked brownies are superior to those baked in metal!

Oh, hon, they're good cold, too. They also freeze well. (I have eaten way too many of those things.)

The recipe online? I would ask your cluster if they have the cookbook, because what you really want is the photo.

It's just plain brownie mix in the MMP. When they come out of the oven, you decorate it with 2 teddy bear grahams, 3 mini marhsmallows and 5 milk chocolate chips (not semi-sweet).

Last edited:

Hi there! I'm so excited to hear that you will be participating in a craft fair to raise money for Relay for Life. Baked goods are always a hit at these types of events, and it's great that you will be showcasing Pampered Chef products as well.

For portable and travel-friendly options, I would recommend our Mini Muffin Pan. You can make mini versions of your favorite muffins or even savory bites like mini quiches or frittatas. They will look great in the stoneware and are easy to transport.

Another idea would be to make some no-bake treats using our Chillzanne Rectangle Server. You can make things like chocolate covered pretzels, rice crispy treats, or even energy bites that are perfect for on-the-go snacking.

And don't forget about our famous Deep Covered Baker. You can make delicious casseroles or even a dessert like a molten lava cake that will definitely impress at the craft fair.

I hope these ideas help and best of luck with your fundraising efforts! Don't forget to add a personal touch by including a recipe card with each purchase, featuring your favorite Pampered Chef product used in the recipe. Happy baking!

1. How do I get started with organizing a baked goods craft fair for Relay for Life?

To get started, you will need to find a suitable venue, set a date and time, and gather a team of volunteers to help with organizing and promoting the event. You will also need to decide on a theme or specific products to sell at the fair.

2. What types of baked goods are popular for fundraising events like this?

Some popular baked goods for fundraising events are cookies, cupcakes, brownies, breads, and pies. You can also consider offering gluten-free or vegan options to cater to a wider audience.

3. How can I make my baked goods stand out at the craft fair?

You can make your baked goods stand out by using creative packaging, offering samples for customers to taste, and displaying them in an attractive way. You can also consider adding unique flavors or decorations to make your products more appealing.

4. Do I need to obtain any permits or licenses to sell baked goods at a craft fair?

It is important to check with your local government to see if any permits or licenses are required for selling food at a public event. You may also need to follow certain health and safety regulations.

5. How can I promote my baked goods craft fair to attract more customers?

You can promote your baked goods craft fair through social media, flyers in the community, word of mouth, and by reaching out to local businesses and organizations. You can also offer special deals or discounts to encourage more people to attend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies