• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Fun and Support a Good Cause: Raffle at Our Upcoming Fundraiser!"

In summary, the raffle at the upcoming fundraiser is a way for attendees to support a good cause and potentially win great prizes. To enter, simply purchase raffle tickets at the designated table. The prizes include Pampered Chef products, gift baskets, and gift certificates from local businesses. Raffle tickets can only be purchased at the fundraiser, but you can still support the cause by making a donation. The winners will be announced at the end of the fundraiser and must be present to claim their prize.
hoosierchef
Hello. I have yet again another Fundraiser! :p It's either feast or famine! LOL Anywho, this fundraise is in two weeks. I have some extra products laying around. I though about donating one and letting the sorority have a raffle for it and all the $$ going to their charity. What do you think? Has anyone done this before?

...just make sure your state doesn't require the organization to have a raffle license in order to do that. Raffles are different than drawings and some states require raffle licenses...

I haven't done a raffle but what I have done is donate extra products for a silent auction. I mainly haven't done a raffle because there is some weird city law where I am that says you can't do them. Doing a silent auction allows us to get around the law. I am donating an outdoor party pack for my sons preschool silent aution. It includes the outdoor party plates, maching utensil set, quik-stir pitcher, microfiber towel, and the sweet and smoky BBQ rub. I hope this helps.:eek:

1. What is the purpose of the raffle at the upcoming fundraiser?

The raffle at our upcoming fundraiser is a fun way for attendees to support a good cause while also having the chance to win some great prizes.

2. How do I enter the raffle?

To enter the raffle, simply purchase raffle tickets at the designated table at the fundraiser. Each ticket is a chance to win one of the prizes.

3. What types of prizes will be available in the raffle?

We have a variety of prizes available in the raffle, including Pampered Chef products, gift baskets, and gift certificates from local businesses. There is something for everyone!

4. Can I purchase raffle tickets even if I am not attending the fundraiser?

Unfortunately, raffle tickets can only be purchased at the fundraiser. However, you can still support the cause by making a donation directly to the organization hosting the fundraiser.

5. When will the raffle winners be announced?

The raffle winners will be announced at the end of the fundraiser. You must be present to claim your prize, so be sure to stick around until the end!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedcheflori
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AliiciaS
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI