• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quickly Generate Ads with Merrill Ad Generator - Get Started Now!

In summary, this service allows you to create and download ads for free for a month. There are pros and cons to using this service, but it is a great way to save money and have ads ready for when you need them.
ivy5683
I just signed up, does anyone know how long it takes for me to be able to download the ads? There isn't a lot of info on the website.
THX

Questions on this. Where and when would you use this?

what is this? I havent seen it

You can download them right away.

PamperedChefDude said:
Questions on this. Where and when would you use this?

YOu make up as many as you want them download them for printing yourself. (I have used them at craft showsand fairs).

or...

You can just sent the file to whomever you want to print the add. They are very nice looking, approved by HO and have the full logo and such which you can not get any other way.

There are many sizes suitable for advertising such as paying for a space in a HS playbill.

HTH!

How much does it cost to sign up?

Yeah, I was told about this in another thread but not given tons of info, and I am wondering more about it.

So for those of you that have it...what are the pros and cons?

I did it for a month (when it first started just to play around) and just saved a TON of them so I could have them whenever I wanted...

last I looked it was arround $3 for 1 month. You can create and download as many as you wish in that time! I saw no drawback except I do not have high sppeed internet so downloading took some time.

That's right. And it's not an automatically renewing subscription. So you can pay for 1 month, make a bunch of ads, and then you're done. :)Be aware, however, that you should make new ads each season. They update the pics available, and HO indicated in the past that they want us to use the current pics.

Related to Quickly Generate Ads with Merrill Ad Generator - Get Started Now!

What is the Merrill Ad Generator?

The Merrill Ad Generator is a tool created by Pampered Chef to help consultants easily create attractive and professional-looking social media and print advertisements for their business.

Do I need any design experience to use the Merrill Ad Generator?

No, the Merrill Ad Generator is designed to be user-friendly and requires no previous design experience. It provides templates and customizable options to make the ad creation process simple and efficient.

What types of advertisements can I create with the Merrill Ad Generator?

The Merrill Ad Generator offers a variety of ad formats, including social media posts, flyers, business cards, and more. It also allows you to choose from a selection of pre-designed templates or create your own from scratch.

Is the Merrill Ad Generator only available for Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the Merrill Ad Generator is a tool exclusively available for Pampered Chef consultants to use for their business. It is a free resource provided by the company to help consultants grow their business and reach more customers.

How do I access the Merrill Ad Generator?

You can access the Merrill Ad Generator by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigating to the "Marketing Tools" section. From there, you can easily access the Ad Generator and start creating your ads.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
Replies
Views
Hathery