• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Tips for Paying Guests: Check vs On Account Payment Confusion

In summary, if the guests paid you with a check, it is easy to enter them into the show. You just have to click on the check number and it will take you to the payment page. Click on the TPC Debit box and then the number of the check. PC will tell you if you have done something wrong and given you at least five days to fix it.
PamperedinAvon
I'm not sure how to pay??? If the guests paid me with a check to I enter a check in there or "on account"? Does that mean my account? I'm confused on how exactly to enter a show? Any quick answers will be greatly appreciated! :)

If they paid you by check, then click check and then the number. It does not matter who the check is written to.

On Account means that that person is going to pay you back or is on a payment plan, but you have to track that and pay the amount yourself. Like an IOU

So, (pardon my stupidity) will Pampered Chef just automatically charge my Debit Card for the whole amount minus what was paid by a customer's credit card? Thanks!

Well, first you have to tell them to take it out of your checking account! Go to the Payment tab at the top of the screen. Then you'll see that it's calculated the total amount in cash and checks. That's the amount you have to have in your PC checking account. Click on the TPC Debit box under the Consultant tab in the payment area.When you go to close a show, you can go to the Finish tab and it will tell you if you've done something wrong (like the amounts not matching for example).Hope this helps!

By the way, PC gives you at least five days before they pull the amount from your checking account. This is to give you time to deposit the checks and cash and for them to clear.

Good luck with this, once they help you get it straightened out you will realize how nicely it works! I love it!

Thank you so much for the quick replies! Your help allowed me to get my first three shows all entered and sent before midnight last night! I love this site! =)

What is the purpose of "Help! (With pp)"?

The purpose of "Help! (With pp)" is to provide assistance and support for Pampered Chef consultants who are struggling with a specific aspect of their business.

How do I access "Help! (With pp)"?

"Help! (With pp)" can be accessed through the Pampered Chef consultant website or through the consultant's back office. It can also be accessed through the Pampered Chef mobile app.

What kind of support can I expect from "Help! (With pp)"?

"Help! (With pp)" offers a variety of support options, including live chat with a Pampered Chef consultant support team member, access to training materials and resources, and the ability to ask questions and receive answers from other consultants.

Is there a cost to use "Help! (With pp)"?

No, "Help! (With pp)" is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef to all of its consultants. There is no additional cost to access the support and resources offered through "Help! (With pp)".

Can I use "Help! (With pp)" to troubleshoot technical issues?

Yes, "Help! (With pp)" offers technical support for consultants who are experiencing issues with the Pampered Chef website, back office, or mobile app. They can help troubleshoot and resolve any technical problems you may encounter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvmypomeranian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
  • sillylittlechef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PCGINA
Replies
Views