• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Strawberry Recipe - Anybody Else Try It?

In summary, the prep time for this quick strawberry recipe is 10 minutes and the cook time is 10-15 minutes. Frozen strawberries can be used, but must be thawed and drained first. The necessary ingredients include sliced strawberries, all-purpose flour, sugar, butter, egg, and vanilla extract. Other fruits such as peaches, blueberries, or raspberries can also be used. This recipe can be served alone or with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream for added flavor.
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
I just made this, plan on making it as a 2nd recipe at shows - it's really quick. Anybody else try? I liked it, but a few of the strawberries had a hard time staying put so I could chop them up.

Malinda Klein said:
I just made this, plan on making it as a 2nd recipe at shows - it's really quick. Anybody else try? I liked it, but a few of the strawberries had a hard time staying put so I could chop them up.

Read my review of the MFP in the Product Tips forum. I talk about my experience making it.

I did it without the candied nuts since I don't have any.Strawberry Salsa1 cup finely chopped strawberries1/4 cup finely chopped red onion1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro1 lime, juiced1/4 teaspoon salt1/4 cup candied nuts, chopped (optional)1. In a medium bowl, combine the strawberries, red onion, jalapeno, cilantro, lime juice, and salt. Mix well.2. If using candied nuts, sprinkle on top of the salsa just before serving.3. Serve with tortilla chips or as a topping for grilled chicken or fish. Enjoy!

1. How long does it take to make this quick strawberry recipe?

The prep time for this recipe is only 10 minutes, and the cook time is 10-15 minutes depending on your oven.

2. Can I use frozen strawberries instead of fresh?

Yes, you can use frozen strawberries for this recipe. Just make sure to thaw and drain them before using.

3. What ingredients do I need to make this recipe?

You will need 2 cups of sliced strawberries, 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 1/2 cup of sugar, 1/4 cup of butter, 1 egg, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.

4. Can I use a different type of fruit instead of strawberries?

Yes, you can use any type of fruit you like for this recipe. Peaches, blueberries, or raspberries would all work well.

5. How should I serve this quick strawberry recipe?

This recipe is delicious on its own, but you can also serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream for an extra treat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • andrealynne719
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
andrealynne719
  • AshleyAllison