• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Stir Idea - Great for Camping

In summary, a "Quick Stir Idea" is a simple and convenient meal that can be made quickly and easily while camping. It involves combining pre-made ingredients with fresh ingredients to create a tasty dish. These meals are great for camping because they require minimal preparation and cooking time and use ingredients that are easy to transport and store. Some common ingredients used in "Quick Stir Ideas" include canned beans, vegetables, pasta, rice, and pre-cooked meats. These meals can be made over a campfire, on a portable camping stove or grill, and can be easily customized to fit dietary restrictions.
themecarmen
I made pancakes from scratch in the quick stir. I added all the liquid ingredients, mixed. Then added the flour a little at a time and mixed in between. No spoons, no bowls, and easy pouring NO MESS! Great idea for campers. Also it stores great in the refrigerator until the next morning, just mix a few times and make pancakes. :D

What a great idea!

Wow, I would have never come up with that!! The batter didn't get too thick?

Thanks,
Michelle

quikcook said:
Wow, I would have never come up with that!! The batter didn't get too thick?

Thanks,
Michelle

It was thick towards the end, but it poured and worked fine. Just add the flour a little at a time. The next morning I added a little water to it just to stir it up with.

Another great ideai can't take credit for this one... my upline gave this to us at last cluster meeting...

2-4 lemons use ultimate slice and grate slice lemons add to 1 gallon quick stir add 1 cup of sugar and 1 gallon of water..... home made lemonaide.... quick delicious and CHEAP!

What is a "Quick Stir Idea"?

A "Quick Stir Idea" is a simple and convenient meal that can be made quickly and easily while camping. It typically involves combining pre-made ingredients, such as canned soup or pasta, with fresh ingredients to create a tasty and satisfying dish.

What makes a "Quick Stir Idea" great for camping?

"Quick Stir Ideas" are great for camping because they require minimal preparation and cooking time, making them perfect for a busy day of outdoor activities. They also use ingredients that are easy to transport and store, making them ideal for camping trips.

What are some examples of ingredients used in a "Quick Stir Idea"?

Some common ingredients used in "Quick Stir Ideas" include canned beans, vegetables, pasta, rice, and pre-cooked meats such as chicken or sausage. These ingredients are easy to pack, store, and combine to create delicious meals while camping.

Can "Quick Stir Ideas" be made over a campfire?

Yes, "Quick Stir Ideas" can be made over a campfire. However, they can also be made on a portable camping stove or grill. It is important to follow proper safety precautions when cooking over a campfire, such as using a sturdy cooking surface and monitoring the fire closely.

Can I customize a "Quick Stir Idea" to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, "Quick Stir Ideas" can be easily customized to fit your dietary restrictions. You can substitute ingredients to make the dish vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, or dairy-free. You can also adjust the seasonings and spices to suit your taste preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
iteachncook
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies