• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick, Low-Cost Recipe Ideas for Express Show!

In summary, the express show collection includes a variety of quick and easy recipes that can be made in 30 minutes or less, such as appetizers, main dishes, sides, and desserts. These recipes are designed to be made using Pampered Chef products, but can also be made with similar products from other brands. The ingredients for these recipes are affordable and easily accessible at most grocery stores. Most recipes make 4-6 servings, making them perfect for small families or meal prep. Additionally, many of the recipes can be customized to fit dietary restrictions, such as using gluten-free or dairy-free options.
braveslady
Hey all!

I am doing an express show in a week (making the recipe before everyone gets there). Any ideas for a quick recipe that's low on cost? I plan on doing as much prep as possible at home (I'm buying ingredients, then she's reimbersing me), then throwing it all together when I get there. Thanks for your help!

Peachy Cheese Coffee Cake
Tirimisu Brownies
Turtle Fudge Skillet (can do it in rect. baker too) Cake

These are all inexpensive and easy to make!
:p

express showYou might try the Chicken in the fluted pan. three poatoes and three carrots 1/2 onion and garlic. Chicken on the cone of the pan. bake about 1 1/2 hours at 400. I sprinkled somthing like Cavanders over the chicken. It was easy and cheap. my family loves it.

Related to Quick, Low-Cost Recipe Ideas for Express Show!

1. What types of recipes are included in the express show collection?

The express show collection includes a variety of quick and easy recipes that can be made in 30 minutes or less. This includes appetizers, main dishes, sides, and desserts.

2. Can these recipes be made using only Pampered Chef products?

Yes, all of the recipes in the express show collection are designed to be made using Pampered Chef products. However, you can also use similar products from other brands if you do not have Pampered Chef products.

3. Are the ingredients for these recipes affordable?

Yes, the express show collection focuses on using low-cost ingredients that are easily accessible at most grocery stores. You won't have to break the bank to make delicious and quick meals.

4. How many servings do the recipes in the express show collection make?

The number of servings varies for each recipe, but most of them make 4-6 servings. This is perfect for feeding a small family or for meal prep throughout the week.

5. Can I customize the recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Many of the recipes in the express show collection can be easily customized to fit dietary restrictions. For example, you can use gluten-free pasta for a gluten-free option or substitute dairy-free cheese for a dairy-free option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • gussey30
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
alibene80
  • DebbieJ