• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Guide to Inserting the R Symbol | Easy Code and Tips

In summary, the R symbol on Pampered Chef products stands for "registered trademark" and serves to indicate legal registration and protection of the design, logo, or phrase. It is used to protect the brand and its intellectual property and should be placed next to the registered trademark. Only Pampered Chef consultants are allowed to use the R symbol on their products purchased directly from the company. Using the R symbol without permission could result in trademark infringement. It is not the same as the copyright symbol, which is used for protecting original works of authorship.
pamperedape
I forget the four numbers you type in when you want to get the R symbol...

anyone know??

Thanks!

® stepshold down the alt key (next to space bar) and type 0174. It should come up with the ® you are looking for

Or just type "(" "r" ")" and you get the same result.

Or if you are in Word, Excel, etc., you can also do (r) and that will usually change into the ® as well.

Thanks girls!

Related to Quick Guide to Inserting the R Symbol | Easy Code and Tips

What is the R symbol on Pampered Chef products?

The R symbol on Pampered Chef products stands for "registered trademark" and indicates that the design, logo, or phrase is legally registered and protected by trademark laws.

What is the purpose of the R symbol on Pampered Chef products?

The purpose of the R symbol is to notify others that the design, logo, or phrase is a registered trademark and cannot be used without permission from the owner. It also helps to protect the brand and its intellectual property.

How do I use the R symbol on my own Pampered Chef products?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you are allowed to use the R symbol on your own products as long as they are purchased directly from the company. The R symbol should be placed next to the logo, design, or phrase that is registered as a trademark.

Can I use the R symbol on my own products if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, the R symbol is reserved for products that are officially sold by Pampered Chef. Using the R symbol on your own products without permission could be considered trademark infringement.

Is the R symbol the same as the copyright symbol?

No, the R symbol is used for trademarks, which protect logos, designs, and phrases associated with a brand. The copyright symbol (©) is used for protecting original works of authorship, such as books, music, and artwork.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies