• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Flyer I Did for Nov. Stone Special

In summary, Karlene shared that she is doing a Ladies Nite Out this Thursday and is going on vacation for Friday and will not be back till the 16th. She is hoping this will help drum up some business.
kreaser
Gold Member
I threw this together last nite to try and increase some bookings (specifically catalog shows for Nov.). Wanted to keep it simple and something I knew my email customers would actually open and look at...I sent it out via email last nite around 11pm..by 11:24pm I had one response saying she wanted to do a book show...and by this morning...3 more.
Then I ran some copies quick and threw them in an envelope and took them to the dance studio where my daughter dances...got 2 more people there who said they'd give it a try...
It works...and it's nothing fancy!!! I usually do up real extravegant flyers...

Attachments

• baker november.doc
    45.5 KB · Views: 488
Fajitas is spelled wrong on the flyer. I'm the worlds worst speller - my computer is the one that caught it for me.

Thank you so much for sharing this!!! Another reason I love this website. I modified it to add the PC logo at the top and am going to hang some copies around town! My spell checker also caught the fajitas. I'm doing a booth/fundraiser next Sat. and will hand out sheets there, as well!

You might like this flyer to send along with others during November.

Attachments

• Top 10 Reasons to buy Stoneware.doc
    56.5 KB · Views: 407
Oh, and I usually catch my own mistakes...Oh well...I corrected it here.
Update on my success with this. Yesterday had a past guest email me saying she would like to 2 purchase 2 of the bakers. I explained that this offer was if she had a show of 150.00 or more. She emailed back and said..."Oh, I just want to purchase 2 of them at the $65.00 price." Then I got 2 more people to commit to a book show. Whooohoooooo

When you took these to your daughter's dance studio, did you just leave them out somewhere, or did you talk to people about it and show them the flyer?

it was a small class that nite, so I had the opportunity to talk to 2 mom's in the little time I was there....both are doing it...I'm sure I can leave flyers out next week when I go back.
I am carrying them in my "tote" and will stop anyone I see and ask them if they are interested...I think when you explain that they also can take advantage of the discount on un-glazed stones, they jump on it...they love love love the baker...it's the biggest hit around here!!!
OH, and my host for Sat. just called and has 30 people coming...I'm making 2 batches of the fajitas (one ahead and warming in oven in the family skillet) and the other demo in the baker...and 2 taffy apple pizzas...just finishing off the toppings on them...can't wait!!!! This is a lead off our county fair this summer.

Looks great! I modified it a little for my own use! I think it will be a great way to promote November! I'm sending it to my customers today! Thanks a bunch!

Ladies - thanks so much for making these flyers. I corrected the spelling and will be handing them out.

Karlene,
Thanks for sharing! When you sent it out by email did you send as an attachment, or did you just send regular email? I can't seem to figure out how to get my graphics to come through when I create the email.
Thanks,
Jane :)

Thanks so much for making both flyers.

I also will send them out tonight.
Will let you know what happens.

I have a "Ladies Nite Out" on Thursday the 6th, then I'm leaving for vacation on Friday and will not be back till the 16th.....wrong month to take vacation, I'll remember next year...

I only have one show:cry: on the 21st, so I'm hoping this will help drum up some business.

Thank you!!

thank so much for sharing.. !! I am going to use both of them and see if it will trigger any leads .. thanks !!

1. What is the current special for November?

The current special for November is the Nov. Stone Special, featuring our new stone cookware collection.

2. How long will the Nov. Stone Special last?

The Nov. Stone Special will last for the entire month of November, ending on November 30th.

3. Can I purchase the Nov. Stone Special online?

Yes, the Nov. Stone Special is available for purchase online through our website.

4. What is included in the Nov. Stone Special?

The Nov. Stone Special includes a variety of stone cookware products such as a baking stone, pizza stone, and roasting stone.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for the Nov. Stone Special?

Yes, there are discounts and promotions available for the Nov. Stone Special. Please check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies
Views
Admin Greg