• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions About Website to Help with Sales

In summary, the purpose of the website is to help Pampered Chef consultants increase sales and manage their business. Consultants can access the website through the consultant portal and customers can access it through a personalized link or the main website. The website offers resources such as product information and images, marketing materials, and a customer database. Consultants can also personalize their website and there is no additional cost for using it, but customers may have to pay shipping fees.
bjl
I just had a question, i just got my consultant number and i am in the process of setting up all of my stuff. I wanted to know about the web site that we can purchase. How important is it, how much does it help your sales. I want to get the web site but i was just wanted to know what other people thought about it first.

Do a search (at the top) using keywords personal website and some info should come up.

Congratulations on getting your consultant number! Setting up all of your materials can definitely be overwhelming, but it's an important step in starting your business. As for the website, I personally think it's a valuable tool to have. Not only does it make you look more professional and established, but it also allows potential customers to easily browse and purchase your products online. In today's digital age, having an online presence is crucial for any business. However, it's ultimately up to you to decide if it's worth the investment for your specific business goals. I would recommend doing some research and talking to other consultants who have purchased the website to get their insights and experiences. Good luck with your business!

What is the purpose of the website?

The website is designed to help Pampered Chef consultants increase their sales and grow their business. It provides a platform for customers to browse and purchase products, as well as resources and tools for consultants to manage their business.

How can I access the website?

Consultants can access the website through the Pampered Chef consultant portal. Customers can access the website through a consultant's personalized website link, or by visiting the main Pampered Chef website and selecting a consultant at checkout.

What resources are available on the website?

The website offers a variety of resources to help consultants with sales, including product information and images, marketing materials, training videos, and a customer database for tracking orders and sales. Consultants can also use the website to schedule parties and events.

Can I customize my website?

Yes, consultants can personalize their website with their own branding and information. They can also choose which products to feature and create special offers and promotions for their customers.

Is there a cost to use the website?

There is no additional cost to use the website as a consultant. It is included in the consultant starter kit and ongoing fees. However, customers may be required to pay shipping and handling fees for their orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KateInTheKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • gigi425