• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions About Host Packet? Get Answers Here!

In summary, you will get 6 packets with your kit, 1 catalog, a packet of invitations, a Recruiting Brochure, and Show planner. You will need to add anything else you would like.
jrb0328
I hope this is where this goes -

I am signing my contract in 2 days!! YAY!! 2 of my hosts were asking what comes in the host packet. I know they get invites, info on the specials, outside orderforms - but I thought I would ask before I tell them :) If someone could assist me I would appreciate it - Thanks

Thought your post read "Hot Pockets" I must be hungry! I keep mine simple two catalogs, outside order forms, invitations, Host planner, and the specials. Sometimes I may include some recruiting information but not always.

does anyone put these into a folder for a nicer display and easy keeping?

I use 2-pocket folders for mine. The left pocket has: 2 catalogs, 5 copies of the outside order form, 2 copies of the monthly special (I use generic OOFs so I don't have to reprint them every month) and an envelope for collecting orders and money (5x8 envelope). The right pocket has: 1 catalog, host special, show planner, your life your way brochure and my invite pack (or a set of postcards). The invite pack is a business envelope addressed to me, a letter (I got it from here; it explains the invite list and gives some other info), and 2 sheets of address forms for them to fill out and return to me in the envelope.Edit: corrected number of outside order forms

Last edited:
I use a 2-pocket folder with inserts. Front Pocket
Show Planner
Invitations OR SASE Envelope w/Invitation List
Cover Letter from me
3 RecipesInserts
Host Benefits Flyer (order 15 on supply)
Host & Guest Special for that month (front/back copy)Back Pocket
3 Catalogs
10 Outside Order Forms (I give them the 5/15/5 formula, so they need 10!)
Come Join Us brochure

5/15/5 formula?Please excuse my ignorence, I am new to this, what is the 5/15/5 formula?

This is my directors version of the 5/15/5 formula

Collect 5 outside orders before your show (people you know can’t attend the show, etc.)
Have 20 confirmed RSVP’s – of that only 15 will be able to attend!
Collect 5 outside orders after the show from the 5 guests who had to cancel at the last minute!

jrb0328 said:
I hope this is where this goes -

I am signing my contract in 2 days!! YAY!! 2 of my hosts were asking what comes in the host packet. I know they get invites, info on the specials, outside orderforms - but I thought I would ask before I tell them :) If someone could assist me I would appreciate it - Thanks

You will get 6 host packets with your kit. In those are just 1 catalog, a packet of invitations, a Recruiting Brochure, and Show planner. You will need to add anything else you would like. I have my recruits add some Outside Order Forms, (I use ChefAnn's), and a monthly Host & Guest Special Flyer - plus one or two more catalogs.

Related to Questions About Host Packet? Get Answers Here!

1. What is included in the host packet?

The host packet typically includes a catalog, order forms, invitations, and information about hosting a party. It may also include product samples and special offers for the host.

2. How can I request a host packet?

You can request a host packet by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and filling out a request form. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party and ask the host for a host packet.

3. Can I customize the host packet to fit my needs?

Yes, you can customize the host packet by adding your own personal touch, such as adding a note or including additional information about the party. You can also work with your consultant to tailor the packet to your specific needs.

4. Is there a cost for the host packet?

No, the host packet is provided free of charge to hosts who are hosting a Pampered Chef party.

5. How soon will I receive the host packet after requesting it?

The host packet will typically be delivered within 7-10 business days after you have requested it. If you need it sooner, please let your consultant know so they can work with you to get it to you as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • redneckgleasonx4
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • khergatt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies