• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question on Outlet and Party Sales

In summary, outlet sales are discounted products sold through the Pampered Chef Outlet website, while party sales are products sold through in-home cooking shows or online parties with a consultant. Outlet products cannot be purchased at a party, but consultants may have them for demonstration. Hosts who reach a certain sales amount can receive discounts and free products. To stay informed about outlet sales, sign up for the newsletter or follow on social media. Outlet products are final sale, unless they are damaged or defective.
jessica_momof6
Silver Member
I have a customer from a party that would like to order something from the outlet.

Is that possible to do at the same time as a show? Or do they have to be done seperately?

THanks!

They have to be done separately. The only way to order Outlet items and current items is through an individual order.

cmdtrgd said:
They have to be done separately. The only way to order Outlet items and current items is through an individual order.
darn! so she will have to pay shipping 2 times?

Maybe I will see if I can do something else for her.

Thanks!

Related to Question on Outlet and Party Sales

1. What is the difference between outlet and party sales?

Outlet sales refer to discounted products that are sold through the Pampered Chef Outlet website. These products are typically discontinued or overstock items. Party sales, on the other hand, refer to products that are sold through in-home cooking shows or online parties with a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Can I purchase outlet products at a party?

No, outlet products are only available for purchase through the Pampered Chef Outlet website. However, your consultant may have some outlet products on hand for demonstration purposes.

3. Are there any discounts or special offers for party hosts who reach a certain sales amount?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers host rewards for party hosts who reach a certain sales amount. These rewards can include discounted or free products, as well as exclusive host-only items.

4. How can I find out about upcoming outlet sales?

The best way to stay informed about outlet sales is to sign up for the Pampered Chef newsletter or follow us on social media. We also recommend checking the Outlet section of our website regularly for new deals.

5. Can I return outlet products?

Outlet products are final sale and cannot be returned, unless they arrived damaged or defective. We recommend checking the product description and reviews before making a purchase to ensure you are happy with your selection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • cwinter474