• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding a Gift Message to a Direct Shipped Gift - Is it Possible?

In summary, a gift message is a short note or personal message that is included with a gift to express well wishes, gratitude, or other sentiments to the recipient. To add a gift message to your order, simply select the option during checkout and enter your message in a designated text box. Customizing the font or formatting of a gift message may be available but is not standard. Most retailers have a character limit of around 250 to 300 characters for gift messages. You can usually include a gift message for each item in your order, but some retailers may only allow one gift message per order.
mbreeding
Hi,

I was curious if there was a way to add a message to someone who is having a gift direct shipped to someone? They do not have a registry, but my mother-in-law wanted to get a wedding gift to someone and she said to say it was from them but I realized there is no way to do that even if she did the order online? Is that true? Only if you did a gift certificate, etc?

Please let me know if there is a way around this.

Thank you,
Michelle Breeding (#473065)

I haven't found a way around this one. I just had someone send a gift and the person didn't know who it was from. You should make the suggestion to add that feature!

Dear Michelle,Thank you for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, if the recipient does not have a registry, there is no way to add a message to the gift being directly shipped. The only option would be to purchase a gift certificate and include a message with it. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. Sincerely,

1. What is a gift message?

A gift message is a short note or personal message that is included with a gift to express well wishes, gratitude, or other sentiments to the recipient.

2. How do I add a gift message to my order?

To add a gift message to your order, simply select the option to include a gift message during the checkout process. You will then be prompted to enter your message in a designated text box.

3. Can I customize the font or formatting of my gift message?

Some retailers may offer the option to customize the font or formatting of a gift message, but this is not a standard feature. If this option is available, it will typically be indicated during the checkout process.

4. Is there a character limit for gift messages?

This may vary depending on the retailer, but most gift messages have a character limit of around 250 to 300 characters. If your message exceeds the limit, you may need to shorten it or consider sending a separate card or note instead.

5. Can I include a gift message for each item in my order?

In most cases, you can include a gift message for each item in your order by selecting the option to add a gift message for each individual item during the checkout process. However, some retailers may only allow one gift message per order, so it's best to check with the retailer beforehand if you wish to include multiple gift messages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer golden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • barbara_anne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Jules711