• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question for Chefbecky D, Ann, Janet...anyone?!!!

In summary, the chef was inspired to become a chef due to their upbringing and love for experimenting in the kitchen. Their favorite dish to cook is a classic beef bourguignon and their go-to ingredients are salt and fresh herbs. The biggest mistake they see in home cooks is not properly seasoning their food and not giving enough time for meats to rest. Their tips for beginner cooks are to not be afraid to make mistakes, start with simple recipes, and have fun.
MissChef
Gold Member
I am making a bread dough for our Jerusalem market for church for Easter... I need 2 inch balls. now which scoop would you use? sounds like a lame question but I really don't feel like getting out a ruler! And I'm so freaking exhausted right now I can't think!
Thanks!! I appreciate the help!

The large one.

Yep. That's the closest to 2"

Thanks you ladies! I thought so but I just couldn't think! I appreciate the help!

Yeah, that's the one I'd use, too.

1. What inspired you to become a chef?

Each of us probably has a unique story, but for me personally, it was a combination of growing up in a family that valued home-cooked meals and the joy I found in experimenting in the kitchen. I loved the creativity and artistry involved in cooking, and it just felt like a natural fit for me.

2. What is your favorite dish to cook?

This is a tough one because it changes depending on my mood and the season. But if I had to choose, I would say my favorite dish to cook is a classic beef bourguignon. It's a labor of love, but there's something so satisfying about the rich flavors and aromas that fill the kitchen while it's cooking.

3. What is your go-to ingredient or spice?

I think all of us would agree that salt is an essential ingredient in any dish. But besides that, I love using fresh herbs in my cooking, especially rosemary and thyme. They add so much depth and flavor to a dish.

4. What is the biggest mistake you see home cooks make?

One common mistake I see is not properly seasoning their food. It's important to taste as you go and adjust seasoning accordingly. Another mistake is not giving enough time for meats to rest after cooking, resulting in a less juicy and flavorful dish.

5. Do you have any tips for beginner cooks?

Yes, I would say don't be afraid to make mistakes and experiment in the kitchen. Cooking is all about trial and error, and that's how you learn and develop your own style. Also, start with simple recipes and build your skills from there. And most importantly, have fun and enjoy the process!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies