• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Promoting...

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Okay, so with the old program, you would receive a phone call asking if you want to promote, and a contract that you signed...

Does that still happen in the new program? I haven't heard anyone say lately that they are waiting for their call.

I'm gonna be slightly disappointed if I'm not on pins and needles now waiting for the phone to ring! :D

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
Becky, when I re-promoted in November (under the new program) I did get a call and all of the documents again. So, if they did it for a "former" Director then I would assume they still do it! They may be changing the process though.

...and that would be sad. That call is really a great feeling and so anticipated! It makes it OFFICIAL!

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Becky, when I re-promoted in November (under the new program) I did get a call and all of the documents again. So, if they did it for a "former" Director then I would assume they still do it! They may be changing the process though.

...and that would be sad. That call is really a great feeling and so anticipated! It makes it OFFICIAL!

I know! I've waited a LONG time for this!

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
I never got the call to congratulate me or ask if I wanted to accept the role, but I did get a call asking if I wanted to register for Director's Academy. I did get the packet with paperwork in the mail.

christinaspc

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Oct 6, 2007
How exciting Becky, I know what you mean I just need 1 person to submit and I am director as well and I have talked with her and she is going to do it today :) I am so excited I can't wait either. Congradulations !!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies
Views
s.cape
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views