• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Product Adjustment...

In summary, the consultant told the client that they would get back to them within 1-2 business days to give them a reference number, but also said that a return is not required. The client received an email with a reference number a few days later. If there are any problems with the adjustment, the client can call and have the reference number handy.
SilverCeladon
Okay, I did the adjustment for the Trifle. It told me that they would get back to me within 1-2 business days to give me a reference number. However, it also says that a return is not required-so I'm assuming that they will just ship her out a new one?

Product(s)
Item No. Item Name Qty. Reason Return Required?
2832 TRIFLE BOWL/S'07 1 Damaged No

Adjustment Summary

Consultant No.: 509564 Show Date: 3/19/07
Show Type: Cooking Show® Show Submitted by: Sundey
Show No.: 0003 Host Name: TONI MEYERS

If you have questions regarding your adjustment, please contact us at [email protected]. Please include your Reference Number and keep this information available for your reference.

Once again, thank you for submitting your online form.

Yep, they'll email you a reference # and send the bowl out in a few days.

Cool, thanks!!! Why are they sending me a reference number then? To show it shipped?

Because every adjustment needs a reference # in their system.

Great, thanks so much! This was my first adjustment...:)

Plus, then if there is ever a problem (like you want to call and see why she hasn't received it or something) you would have a reference # to give to HO when you call.

I have a tracking sheet that I write down the ref. #'s, names, what the problem was, etc. so I have them all in the same place!

Kelly - can you post the tracking sheet?

I just keep a separate spiral notebook for adjustments and write them in there.

cmdtrgd said:
Kelly - can you post the tracking sheet?
Here you go!

Attachments

• Adjustment tracking sheet.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 320
Awesome! I just printed it out. She does have to return the trifle bowl though.

Thanks, Kelly!

No problem ladies!

Wow! I never would have thought to keep track of that in a notebook...or actually on paper! Great job...thanks Kelly!
I think it's a bit odd with the broken Trifle Bowls that some had to return them and others didn't! What's up with that?!!?

Her's wasn't broken but the stand was crooked. If you look at your stand it's not one solid piece of glass-the underneath is on with glue.

Related to Question About Product Adjustment...

1. How do I request a product adjustment?

To request a product adjustment, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or email us at [email protected]. Our team will be happy to assist you with your request.

2. What items are eligible for a product adjustment?

Most Pampered Chef products are eligible for a product adjustment within 1 year of purchase. However, some limited edition or discontinued items may not be eligible. Our customer service team will be able to confirm if your item is eligible for an adjustment.

3. How long does it take to process a product adjustment?

Once we receive your request, it typically takes 1-2 weeks to process a product adjustment. However, this may vary depending on the volume of requests we receive at the time.

4. What if my product is damaged or defective?

If your product is damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to provide a replacement or refund, depending on the situation.

5. Can I return a product for a refund instead of a product adjustment?

Yes, if you prefer a refund instead of a product adjustment, please let our customer service team know. We will provide you with instructions for returning the item and issuing a refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisa717
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • nikki70563
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • KimoMakano