• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Product Adjustment

In summary, to request a product adjustment from Pampered Chef, you can contact their customer service team via phone or email. The timeframe for requesting an adjustment is within 30 days of receiving the product. To return the product, you must provide your order number and reason for the adjustment request. Pampered Chef offers two types of product adjustments: exchange and refund. However, not all products are eligible for adjustments and items must be in their original packaging and not used or damaged.
nikki70563
Gold Member
On 02-05-08 called HO to do product adjustment said need to send back what customer doesn't want - so fed-ex picked up on 02-08-08 when I go check adjustment status it says recieved but nothing else as to when it will ship - what is the process do they have to get package first then they ship or what??

It takes a considerable longer time to process an adjustment then it does a show. Give it time, usually I would say 3 weeks or so. Hopefully you'll get it then. My mom sent back cookware, and it took about a month. Luckily I had two sets so she borrowed some til the new ones came...HTH

nikki70563 said:
what is the process do they have to get package first then they ship or what??

They do have to receive the product back before they will mail the new product out.

I agree with Vanessa on 3 weeks. I have even had it take longer.

I've always been told 4-6 weeks on returns. They can do them faster depending on the volume of returns. It may show "received" for a while until it actually ships.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about your product adjustment. Typically, once the package is received, it takes about 7-10 business days for the adjustment to be processed and the new product to be shipped out to you. If you have any further questions or concerns, I would recommend contacting our customer service team for more specific information about your particular adjustment. They will be able to provide you with a more accurate timeline. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Have a wonderful day!

Related to Question About Product Adjustment

Question 1: How do I request a product adjustment?

To request a product adjustment, simply contact our customer service team at 1-800-999-3433 or email us at [email protected]. Our team will be happy to assist you with the process.

Question 2: What is the timeframe for requesting a product adjustment?

The timeframe for requesting a product adjustment is within 30 days of receiving your product. After this timeframe, we are unable to process any adjustment requests.

Question 3: What is the process for returning a product for an adjustment?

To return a product for an adjustment, please contact our customer service team and provide your order number and the reason for the adjustment request. Our team will provide you with further instructions on how to return the product.

Question 4: What types of product adjustments are available?

We offer two types of product adjustments: exchange and refund. An exchange allows you to receive a new product of the same value, while a refund will provide a credit or refund for the product.

Question 5: Are there any restrictions on product adjustments?

Product adjustments are subject to approval and may not be available for all products. Additionally, product adjustments cannot be made for items that are no longer in their original packaging or have been used or damaged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • lisa717