• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Ship Multiple Product Adjustments in One Envelope?

In summary, to request a product adjustment, you can contact the customer service team through phone or email within 30 days of purchase. Eligible issues for a product adjustment include defects, damages during shipping, or missing items. A proof of purchase is required for the adjustment, which can be in the form of a receipt, order confirmation, or packing slip. If the item was received as a gift, the original purchaser will need to provide the proof of purchase for the adjustment to be processed.
lisa717
OK...I have place 4 seperate product adjustments.....two to be shipped here...2 to a past host....but I am sending all 4 items out together(They all fit in one 8x11.5 padded envelope---question is......Can I send them all together and write the 4 reference numbers under my return address on ONE envelope or do they all need to go seperately???

I send ALL of mine TOGETHER with the reference numbers listed IN the box as well as on the OUTSIDE of the box. UNLESS they have a pre-paid label, of course. I do mine once a month.

The reference number will tell HO where to send them.

I give mine back to the host for them to mail and pay for.

OK Thanks Jenna!!!

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. I'm happy to hear that you have placed four separate product adjustments. It is definitely possible to send all four items together in one envelope. You can simply write all four reference numbers under your return address on the envelope. This will help ensure that all four items are processed and delivered correctly. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for being a valued consultant with Pampered Chef!

Related to Can I Ship Multiple Product Adjustments in One Envelope?

1. How do I request a product adjustment?

To request a product adjustment, you can contact our customer service team either by phone or email. They will assist you in the process and provide further instructions.

2. What is the timeframe for requesting a product adjustment?

We accept product adjustment requests within 30 days from the date of purchase. After this time, we are unable to process any adjustments.

3. What types of issues are eligible for a product adjustment?

Product adjustments are typically granted for issues such as defects, damages during shipping, or missing items in your order. However, each case is evaluated individually by our customer service team.

4. Do I need to provide proof of purchase for a product adjustment?

Yes, we require a proof of purchase in order to process a product adjustment. This can be in the form of a receipt, order confirmation, or packing slip.

5. Can I request a product adjustment for a gift I received?

Yes, you can request a product adjustment for a gift you received. However, the original purchaser will need to provide the proof of purchase for the item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SilverCeladon
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
SilverCeladon
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • BethanyN