• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Prizes at Shows???

In summary, Right now I just have the standard PC products as prizes at my shows. Do any of you ever give prizes other than PC stuff? If so, like what?
hoosierchef
Right now I just have the standard PC products as prizes at my shows. (SB, Citrus Peeler, QPK) Do any of you ever give prizes other than PC stuff? If so, like what?
:confused:

I recently added two "Free Shipping on the order you place at today's show" cards to my prize basket.

I do non-PC prizes all of the time. I mainly looked for stuff on clearances at stores that I can use. Recently I found some cute memo cubes with animals on them for .25 cents and bought lots of them. Around Holidays I will by dish towels from the Dollar Store for the Holiday to use. I have done little bags with cookies in them. I use a lot this is non PC. I like using whatever I can get that is cute for the least amount of money.

i'll be doing tax free orders on the 15th that are above a certain amount

I do a Take five bag with business info, bamboo tongs or a twixit clip or SB cookbook. I give this out for my DP winnings, timer game etc.

jrstephens said:
I do non-PC prizes all of the time. I mainly looked for stuff on clearances at stores that I can use. Recently I found some cute memo cubes with animals on them for .25 cents and bought lots of them. Around Holidays I will by dish towels from the Dollar Store for the Holiday to use. I have done little bags with cookies in them. I use a lot this is non PC. I like using whatever I can get that is cute for the least amount of money.

You know....I used to do something like this when I used to sell.....It was crazy how these people would go NUTZ for something I bought for a $1 at the Dollar General! LOL

hoosierchef said:
You know....I used to do something like this when I used to sell.....It was crazy how these people would go NUTZ for something I bought for a $1 at the Dollar General! LOL

Oh I know it...they just go crazy over the simpliest stuff. And Out Dollar General has started having a clearance section, so, I may have not paid but .25 for it!!! :cool:

I do a mixture of PC and other stuff. Paper type things, candles, whatever I think is cute. Michaels & Target both have $1 spots so that's a great place to shop too. I try to make sure that I really think it's cute and is something I'd give to someone I know and love. I don't want it to be junky.Besides, they can BUY our PC stuff, right? SO let them. I do have discontinued SB too.

I never put current SB in my basket...they need to buy those!! I have old ones from years ago... S/S '01...etc..
I buy them at the end of each season so I have plenty before they are gone...
Plus i've gotten some at Nat.Conf in the surprise boxes.

ChefNic said:
I never put current SB in my basket...they need to buy those!! I have old ones from years ago... S/S '01...etc..
I buy them at the end of each season so I have plenty before they are gone...
Plus i've gotten some at Nat.Conf in the surprise boxes.

Good Idea Nicole. I'm taking that out of my bag tonight! I only put one in....and I figured it would be the first thing to go! :p

I only give out PC stuff ... generally retired SBRC's (with my label in side them of course)

Yes!! I stamp my name inside...i figure ...they got it FREE!! I can make sure they have my info!
LOL

And I only put PC stuff in...but I may make up some "Free shipping" cards, etc...

Homemade goodiesI have done the same type of things for my guests (stationary, kitchen towels, pot holders, candles, etc)

I have also done these things:

Given away the key ingredients for the recipe I demo at the show, if they purchase the main product I used in my demo (usually a stone, the trifle, etc). If I have more than one person purchase it, I have a raffle but either way both or three people win a prize.

I have also made homemade goodies:

Cake from the fluted pan to take home.

Homemade chocolate bars with my Wilton molds. They say Thank you on them and I bought some candy bar boxes with a window to display the "Thank you" message.

I have also made floral cupcakes in a cute tin with a ribbon.

Debbie :D

Occusaionally I will offer a free cooking show.... or how I put it on the card is Free shopping spree.... woman love that one!!!

I only give away PC stuff as well... I give away old recipe cards (the kind we get a pack for .75). I tie 3 cards together with curling ribbon and my biz card. People love them!

I only give away PC stuff as well..... But I can't give away free tax.. becasue in Oregon we have no sales tax so I have to be a little more creative!!

I only do PC stuff as well...except I got those free Victoria's secret lotion samples with that pajama promo back before Christmas, and I am going to throw those in the basket and see if they go!

I hosted my own show this past week and gave away my hostess gift, a half-price item, several 20% off items and free shipping to anyone who booked a show. I got 5 bookings from my show of 12.

That's AWESOME results for a Mystery Host show!!
WAY TO GO!

ChefNic said:
That's AWESOME results for a Mystery Host show!!
WAY TO GO!

Are you referring to my show? Not sure if you were talking about me or someone else's show- but that's a great name for my shows I host- Mystery Host show. Is that what it's called? That way you never know who's going to get host benefits.
My biggest problem with giving out host prizes was trying to determine what they would get- because if I'd had a crappy turn-out, I was nervous I wouldn't sell enough- I hoped I'd have enough for at least a $200 show, but you never know. Anyhow, I ended up selling $500. Better than I expected. So I gave away my half price and free hostess gift, and I took $10 off someone's order, but I lucked out and got free product in the end.

I give mostly PC stuff but have bought some dollar store towels with fruit or even chefs on them for the worst towel game. I buy candles etc. Target usually has a good dollar stand to get things from. But dollar stores are the best! I've done free shipping too. Recipe cards are always a good thing. The hand soap is nice and also the mini whippers off supply order.

What are the available prizes at shows?

At Pampered Chef shows, there are a variety of prizes available for the host and guests. These can include free products, discounted products, and exclusive host specials. The specific prizes may vary depending on the show and the current promotions.

How do I qualify for prizes at a show?

To qualify for prizes at a show, you must be a host or guest at the show. Hosts earn prizes based on the sales at their show, while guests can earn prizes by making purchases or booking future shows. The more guests and sales at the show, the more prizes are earned.

Can I choose my prizes at a show?

Prizes at shows are pre-determined based on the sales and rewards earned. However, hosts and guests can have some input on which specific products they would like as prizes. Hosts can use their host credits towards any product in the catalog, while guests can choose from a selection of free and discounted products.

What happens if I cannot attend the show but still want the prizes?

If you are unable to attend the show but still want to earn prizes, you can still participate by placing an order or booking a future show with the host. This will ensure that you still receive the benefits and prizes from the show, even if you cannot physically attend.

Are there any additional prizes for hosting a virtual show?

Yes, there are additional prizes available for hosting a virtual show. These can include extra host credits, free products, and exclusive virtual show specials. Hosting a virtual show also allows for more guests to attend, which can result in even more prizes earned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emiscookin
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
cjromero
Replies
Views
ChefAmandaWason