1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Question about PP host/guest spec. for Nov.

1. rdh25

rdh25

I just recently updated the product list and it has all of the host/guest specials as the PC website says. It also has a ton of stoneware at 20% off for guests and 60% off for hosts. Is this an error? Anybody know what is going on?

Nov 4, 2005
  2. ChefLoriG

ChefLoriG Advanced Member Gold Member

I believe this might be for the people affected by Hurricane Katrina. The November host can choose between the stoneware or the simple additions as the bonus, same with the guests. I don't think many people had a chance to do their September shows, this way any Sept booked hosts/guests don't miss out on the special.

You can check the PC website about the Katrina stuff.

Nov 4, 2005
  3. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

So the stoneware special from September is available this month too? Or is that just for those affected by the hurricane. I haven't heard anything about this.

Nov 4, 2005
  4. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

This is just for those affected by hurricanes. You can see the adjusted specials along with the point differences for those affected by hurricanes on the web.

Nov 4, 2005
Have something to add?